Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hi,

Why we cant adjust shutter speed with the 5D button, in IOS works fine but not in the Smart Controller...

Any plans to update this?

Thanks
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

HI there, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding your concern, I will forward this to our R&D department for further help. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-1-22
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

Thanks...will be waiting...
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DanielVieira Posted at 1-22 13:04
Thanks...will be waiting...

Hi, we do appreciate your patience. The shutter speed on the DJI GO 4 app for both iOS and Android devices can be adjusted on the Mavic 2 Pro, however, the camera should on Auto, A, Manual mode. Have you tried to do it on your Smart remote controller? Please keep us posted on for further help. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-31
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 09:12
Hi, we do appreciate your patience. The shutter speed on the DJI GO 4 app for both iOS and Android devices can be adjusted on the Mavic 2 Pro, however, the camera should on Auto, A, Manual mode. Have you tried to do it on your Smart remote controller? Please keep us posted on for further help. Thank you for continued support.

Yes, with Smart Controller it doesnt change the shutter speed in Manual mode using 5D button. With standard controller and IOS device it works!
Looking forward for a solution
2019-1-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DanielVieira Posted at 1-31 09:15
Yes, with Smart Controller it doesnt change the shutter speed in Manual mode using 5D button. With standard controller and IOS device it works!
Looking forward for a solution

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, our designated department would be notified in regards to this matter. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2019-1-31
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 1-31 09:53
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, our designated department would be notified in regards to this matter. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Thank you DJI Tony, hope to ear from you soon
2019-2-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DanielVieira Posted at 2-1 00:59
Thank you DJI Tony, hope to ear from you soon

You're most welcome. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback from our team. You may hit "Reply" if you wish to seek for an update. Thank you for understanding.
2019-2-1
Use props
MrMcDroneFace
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1544311 ft
United Kingdom

So currently we have 2 ways of changing aperture and 0 ways of changing shutter, really need the wheel and 5d to be programmable any update on this fix in manual mode for us photographers

Thank you
2019-2-28
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 2-1 08:55
You're most welcome. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback from our team. You may hit "Reply" if you wish to seek for an update. Thank you for understanding.

Any news about this?
2019-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that we haven't received any feedback if the Smart Remote controller will support this functionality, however, I would follow up this situation to seek for an update. Thank you for understanding.
2019-3-3
Use props
KonniR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96194 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 13:25
Hi, we're sorry that we haven't received any feedback if the Smart Remote controller will support this functionality, however, I would follow up this situation to seek for an update. Thank you for understanding.

Hi!

When will this matter be solved for the Standard Controller with Android? Can't be more than 2 lines of code...

Cheers!
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KonniR Posted at 3-6 04:34
Hi!

When will this matter be solved for the Standard Controller with Android? Can't be more than 2 lines of code...

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The shutter speed on the DJI GO 4 app for both iOS and Android devices can be adjusted on the Mavic 2 Pro using the standard remote controller, however, the camera should be on Auto, A, Manual mode. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-3-6
Use props
Brett Brandon
lvl.4
United States

The new CAPTCHA crap is the last straw.
Im tired of DJIs crap and am removing my posts and will be on my way.
2019-3-6
Use props
KonniR
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 09:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The shutter speed on the DJI GO 4 app for both iOS and Android devices can be adjusted on the Mavic 2 Pro using the standard remote controller, however, the camera should be on Auto, A, Manual mode. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony,

I just tried it and I can't adjust the shutter speed with the 5D button in manual mode! Can you provide further details?

Cheers!
2019-3-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KonniR Posted at 3-9 08:20
Hi Tony,

I just tried it and I can't adjust the shutter speed with the 5D button in manual mode! Can you provide further details?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have the details below for further assistance? It could be better if you could provide us with a short vide of this situation. You may use google drive or dropbox for further assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you for understanding.

* Model of your Android device.
* Firmware of aircraft and remote controller.
* Version of the DJI GO 4 app.
2019-3-10
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 13:25

Any news?

Is that to hard to do? Because in IOS it works...cant understand why not in Android...
2019-4-1
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

DanielVieira Posted at 4-1 13:30
Any news?

Is that to hard to do? Because in IOS it works...cant understand why not in Android...

I also would like this feature to be avialable...
2019-4-1
Use props
KonniR
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 09:39
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we have the details below for further assistance? It could be better if you could provide us with a short vide of this situation. You may use google drive or dropbox for further assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you for understanding.

* Model of your Android device.

@DJI Tony
Sorry for the late reply.

Android Model: Samsung Galaxy S7 with Android 8.0.0
DJI GO 4: 4.3.14
Mavic 2P + Controller are both up-to-date.
2019-4-2
Use props
saviour
Second Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

There are many things that Android it being a worse experience than iOS.

e.g. Shutter Speed change with 5D button, not being able to save waypoints in hyperlapse mode, disable charging of the phone with the RC etc.
2019-4-2
Use props
edwarddebruyn
lvl.1
Italy

Same problem here and posted it as well for the crystal sky screen. So no control possible with the 5D button regarding shutter speed .  Bought the smart controller after buying the crystal sky and was hoping it was resolved for the smart controller....no Always use the manual mode for exposure. Confirm as well that it works when using the iPhone   Very enjoying indeed and almost lost my drone while I was trying to change the shutter speed while using the crystal sky with a sunscreen on top. With the sunscreen on the crystal sky the screen is not so easy to access. My attention was taken  just in time to see a wave passing on a rock on the monitor (at the hight of the drone was).  Actually the drone decided (or I accidentally moved the sticks while trying )to go slowly lower while I was trying to change the shutter speed.
2019-4-20
Use props
edwarddebruyn
lvl.1
Italy

Same problem here and posted it as well for the crystal sky screen. So no control possible with the 5D button regarding shutter speed .  Bought the smart controller after buying the crystal sky and was hoping it was resolved for the smart controller....no Always use the manual mode for exposure. Confirm as well that it works when using the iPhone   Very enjoying indeed and almost lost my drone while I was trying to change the shutter speed while using the crystal sky with a sunscreen on top. With the sunscreen on the crystal sky the screen is not so easy to access. My attention was taken  just in time to see a wave passing on a rock on the monitor (at the hight of the drone was).  Actually the drone decided (or I accidentally moved the sticks while trying )to go slowly lower while I was trying to change the shutter speed.
2019-4-20
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

Still no news...to sad its an easy "feature" to apply...and allready works in IOS version...
2019-4-23
Use props
SkyJax Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4127283 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, DJI does not listen to its end users. I have been putting in feedback and suggestions for MONTHS asking for the full control of manual mode from the shutter dial and not just being able to change the aperture.

The Mavic pro already has a configurable spot on the 5d button that allows the cycling between shutter and ISO, so there is no excuse here.

2019-4-23
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
  • >>>
Portugal

With last update it WORKS!!!!!!!!

Thanks DJI!
2019-4-26
Use props
Advanced