Battery is gone forever?
588 5 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aGuyOfGuys
lvl.2
Flight distance : 441798 ft
United States

my previous post said in a nutshell that my mavic air battery malfunctioned during flight, and now it won't turn on. Apparently the battery locked itself up, and despite charging it for several hours it will not turn on. 2 questions:
-will it still be able to work if I leave it for a while?
-could I be eligible for a replacement battery? (I'm not too sure because I think my situation falls under pilot error)

thanks
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry to hear about the trouble that you experienced. If you can give a try to charge it for a while an see it will have a charge on it and about the replacement if your battery still under the warranty. I would suggest reaching out one of our support channels in order for them to guide you on what you'll need to do. You can just go to this link https://www.dji.com/support
2019-1-22
Use props
therightsquare
lvl.1
Flight distance : 257881 ft
Spain

Something like this happened to me, but my battery passed from 13% to 0% when I was flying, after it the battery didn't wake up, you can read it here:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-178738-1-3.html
2019-1-22
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

You maybe able to hold batt button down 10 seconds, maybe it will do a hard reset, then you may have to put back in craft, try and turn on then update battery through the go app
2019-1-22
Use props
Rcplanedude
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117900 ft
United States

If it was me I would try to get a replacement. It’s not worth risking your drone or others safety if that thing falls out of the sky.
2019-1-23
Use props
TheVegeta1974
First Officer
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

See if support will replace it
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules