12V Connector Issue
602 4 2019-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelKrueger
lvl.1
Germany

So receiving my brand new DJI focus motor 2006 for the Ronin S, I was finally going to use the 4pin 12V/2A connectors for the very first time.
Plugged it in and ... nothing. Tried the other port: nothing. Looked up the pin layout here on this forum and held a voltmeter to it: nothing (0.0V).
Is there anything I can try to check, enable or reset to fix this, or does that mean, I´ll won´t see my Ronin until the warranty repair is finished?  
2019-1-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MichaelKrueger, we apologize for the troubles with the Focus Motor, may I verify if you are running the latest firmware of Ronin-S? What is the status of the indicator of Focus Wheel and Focus Motor?
2019-1-23
Use props
MichaelKrueger
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-23 01:59
Hi MichaelKrueger, we apologize for the troubles with the Focus Motor, may I verify if you are running the latest firmware of Ronin-S? What is the status of the indicator of Focus Wheel and Focus Motor?

Hey Mindy,

- Firmware is V1.7.0.60,
- Focus wheel is blinking red
- Focus motor has no indicator light whatsoever
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MichaelKrueger Posted at 1-23 02:37
Hey Mindy,

- Firmware is V1.7.0.60,

Any chance to share us a short video which may be more helpful for us to locate what happened? Thanks for your assistance.
2019-1-24
Use props
MichaelKrueger
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-24 23:42
Any chance to share us a short video which may be more helpful for us to locate what happened? Thanks for your assistance.

Well, I plug in the focus motor (which is fine btw, tested it on another Ronin S over the weekend) and it doesn´t get any power. Not sure how to film a video that would illustrate that any better than words.
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules