6063 29 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I just love my Crystalsky monitor. One of the accessories investments I most enjoyed so far.

I was wondering if anyone was lucky to install the NETFLIX application on the device and if so, what was the apk used.

Thank you.

Eduardo
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your interest. You can install third-party apps by searching the name of the app in the browser, or you can download the APK file of the app into an SD card, then insert the SD card to Crystalsky, then go to explorer -> SD card, click on the APK file to install the app. Please note that DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. It is not recommended to install third-party apps. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, it is recommended that you uninstall it or restore the CrystalSky to the factory settings. Thank you for understanding.

2019-1-23
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 10:25
Hi, thanks for your interest. You can install third-party apps by searching the name of the app in the browser, or you can download the APK file of the app into an SD card, then insert the SD card to Crystalsky, then go to explorer -> SD card, click on the APK file to install the app. Please note that DJI is not responsible for any rights or information involving third-party security and does not provide any technical support for compatibility issues. It is not recommended to install third-party apps. If you experience any problems after installing a third-party app, it is recommended that you uninstall it or restore the CrystalSky to the factory settings. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks Tony for your reply mesaage. This is exactly what I did, but despite the fact that the application was installed it refuses to work. Reason why I was wondering if someone was lucky enough to install this application and what exactly the appliclation version was.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Eduardo0 Posted at 1-23 10:44
Thanks Tony for your reply mesaage. This is exactly what I did, but despite the fact that the application was installed it refuses to work. Reason why I was wondering if someone was lucky enough to install this application and what exactly the appliclation version was.

We're sorry to know about that, probably this is due to the compatibility matter. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation in regards to this query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-23
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Tony Posted at 1-23 14:36
We're sorry to know about that, probably this is due to the compatibility matter. Hopefully, you could get the best recommendation in regards to this query. Thank you for continued support.
Thanks again Tony. It may be that. My hope was that a specific existing version could work for me. It would be another + featire for this excellent DJI device.

All the best,

Eduardo
2019-1-23
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

I installed version 4.16.4 on my CS and it's stable and works well....
2019-1-26
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

mAIRs Posted at 1-26 13:47
I installed version 4.16.4 on my CS and it's stable and works well....

I will have a look on that and come back if this works for me. Thank you.
2019-1-27
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

mAIRs Posted at 1-26 13:47
I installed version 4.16.4 on my CS and it's stable and works well....

Returning to say that I found the version you mentioned, I've installed it and it works like a charm.

Therefore, another use for the CS which makes me happy.

Thank you,

Eduardo
2019-1-27
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Eduardo0 Posted at 1-27 08:25
Returning to say that I found the version you mentioned, I've installed it and it works like a charm.

Therefore, another use for the CS which makes me happy.

You're welcome.
2019-1-27
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Just a last question mAIRs, what is the Build of the version you are using? Does your version allow you to download and watch movies later. Mine does not.

2019-1-28
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Eduardo0 Posted at 1-28 10:31
Just a last question mAIRs, what is the Build of the version you are using? Does your version allow you to download and watch movies later. Mine does not.

Here's the kicker, as in true DJI & CS commie fashion your freedoms are restricted... due to "security features" I'm unable to record for later offline viewing either... sheesh DJI, just as we think you've hit rock bottom, you always find another ledge to fall off even further.
2019-1-28
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Depending on the strength of my interest maybe I find a way out.

Thank you very much.
2019-1-29
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Eduardo0 Posted at 1-29 00:47
Depending on the strength of my interest maybe I find a way out.

Thank you very much.

Maybe there is a security setting that can be altered.... I didn't look that deep into it, but worth experimenting.
2019-1-29
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

mAIRs Posted at 1-29 01:33
Maybe there is a security setting that can be altered.... I didn't look that deep into it, but worth experimenting.

But my version has not even the option for downloading which differs from the version on my Iphone.

If I find anything  I will let you know here.
2019-1-29
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Eduardo0 Posted at 1-29 02:34
But my version has not even the option for downloading which differs from the version on my Iphone.

If I find anything  I will let you know here.

thank you, hope one of us will find something
2019-1-29
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1627667 ft
Finland

I use this one

https://netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws ... -200217-release.apk

How to install Netflix on your Android phone or tablet (like CrystalSky)

• Click here to download the Netflix app.

• A blank screen will open and then close to indicate that the download has started.

• When the download is complete, swipe down from the top of your screen to open your Notification panel.

• Tap the downloaded Netflix file and select Install.

• The installation is complete when the notification bar at the top of the screen displays Successfully Installed Netflix.

• Find and launch the Netflix app.

• If prompted, enter your Netflix email and password using the on-screen keyboard.

You're now ready to watch Netflix on your Android phone or tablet, enjoy!

NOTE:
Rooted or uncertified Android mobile devices are unable to download the Netflix app from the Play Store. Rooted or uncertified mobile devices are not blocked from accessing Netflix, but, depending on configuration, may not function properly.

2019-2-13
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

ReppocMike Posted at 2-13 05:54
I use this one

https://netflixhelp.s3.amazonaws ... -200217-release.apk

Thank you for your time. I have already a version installed on my CS and it works fine. The only option I do not have is the one to download movies and watch them later. Does that version of yours permit you to do so?
2019-2-13
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Finland

Eduardo0 Posted at 2-13 09:23
Thank you for your time. I have already a version installed on my CS and it works fine. The only option I do not have is the one to download movies and watch them later. Does that version of yours permit you to do so?

No It is not possible.
2019-2-13
Use props
ReppocMike
lvl.4
Finland

No It is not possible
2019-2-13
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

ReppocMike Posted at 2-13 12:50
No It is not possible

Not possible with the current version that you use and the one I use. But surely possible with an appropriate version that perhaps has not been developed as yet and maybe will never be.

Thanks for the reply.
2019-2-15
Use props
Afflospark
lvl.1

India

You can download Latest beta version of apk from their official AWS bucket. (If previous versions are not working on your device)
You can also ask somebody else who has the same device as you to transfer the APK via Bluetooth or wifi and try to run that.
Regardless, whatever we are doing, you can skip to install the Netflix on your device and install it in TV and watch Netflix on a bigger screen (You can follow this decent article for that How to watch Netflix on TV)

watch Netflix on TV and you would love it.

Thanks
2019-5-12
Use props
Afflospark
lvl.1

India

You can download Latest beta version of apk from their official AWS bucket. (If previous versions are not working on your device)
You can also ask somebody else who has the same device as you to transfer the APK via Bluetooth or wifi and try to run that.
Regardless, whatever we are doing, you can skip to install the Netflix on your device and install it in TV and watch Netflix on a bigger screen (You can follow this decent article for that https://www.experthoot.com/how-to-watch-netflix-on-tv/ )

watch Netflix on TV and you would love it.

Thanks
2019-5-12
Use props
MattMo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1226608 ft
France

People, you install a whole bunch of crap your CS and come here crying that it crashes, lags or whatever... Get real, use an iPad for this.
2019-5-13
Use props
glennmaxwell
New

India

Alternate solution

Have you tried to install Netflix APK via TutuApp? If not, try it out. I think this will work.
2019-7-6
Use props
Sanskriti
New

India

Hi, here are the steps you can follow to install netflix on your Crystalsky: Download the APK file for netflix version 4.16.4 and try installing it. Hoping that this advice would work for you
2019-7-31
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Thank you for the message. Unfortunately I no longer have the Crystalsky.
2019-8-23
Use props
djiuser_EiI9iOpsc9xU
New

Vietnam

I love the netflix app because it's great for watching movies on weekends with family
2020-3-23
Use props
HoraceSmith
lvl.1

Vietnam

Netflix has always been the best app for watching movies.
2021-3-6
Use props
HoraceSmith
lvl.1

United States

Netflix has always been the best movie app. And I usually install it at TechBigs for a great movie viewing experience.
2021-3-7
Use props
TeriSherman
lvl.1

Taiwan

Sorry. I'm using it, but I haven't done it yet. Netflix is really popular i found and download it https://techzapk.com/netflix.htm to watch online shows, tv shows, movies, anime, documentaries
2022-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules