What size is the tool for the screw
3660 4 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8qSL6yWU9CaO
lvl.1

United States

I have a Phantom 3 Standard. Under the motor there are 4 alen head screws...2mm... the toward the body there are two screws they are torq screws.. NOW>>> out toward the tip of the arm there is one screw ...very smalll looks like it is a torq.. if so it is under T10 which is smallest I have. I need to know what tool size is needed for that screw... Any help?

2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_8qSL6yWU9CaO
lvl.1

United States

2019-1-23
Use props
johnsr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

Not sure for the Phantom Standard, but on my P3P I used both a T6 and a T8 screwdriver when changing my body shell.
Best of luck!
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best advice on which screwdriver that you could use on this aircraft. For a friendly reminder, fixing our drone on your end would possibly void the warranty of the drone. If the drone has physical damage, we would recommend sending it into our facility for further diagnostic of your unit. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for continued support.

www.dji.com/support
2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_8qSL6yWU9CaO
lvl.1

United States

Thanks... yours may be different.. the four screws crisscrossed are 2mm on mine and the two back further away are T8. but the one closest to the end of the arm is the one in question. It is smaller than  the t8 so it may be a t6 but I don't want to buy the wrong screw driver for it. Just would like to know for sure.
2019-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules