4408 15 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlammyD90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

I shipped my drone in for replacement over two weeks ago and after many phone calls I have been told the drone is out of stock and no eta on replacement. I need to know when it will be back in stock otherwise I would like a refund for the drone, DJI care, and the deductible I already paid. If someone from DJI could reach out to me with some answers please
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi SlammyD90. Apologies, I know and understand that this seems to be taking too long. Apparently, due to shortage of materials from a supplier, DJI is unable to produce more Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. There is no further information at the moment. Im afraid to say that the refund claim had already reached the maximum days policy. Kindly visit this link for more detailed information of our After-Sales Policies. Again, we appreciate your time and understanding. Thank you.
2019-1-23
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 1-23 14:50
Hi SlammyD90. Apologies, I know and understand that this seems to be taking too long. Apparently, due to shortage of materials from a supplier, DJI is unable to produce more Phantom 4 Pro V2.0. There is no further information at the moment. Im afraid to say that the refund claim had already reached the maximum days policy. Kindly visit this link for more detailed information of our After-Sales Policies. Again, we appreciate your time and understanding. Thank you.

You do realize this is DJI’s problem not being able to fulfill their end of a contract right?
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-23 16:47
You do realize this is DJI’s problem not being able to fulfill their end of a contract right?

We sincerely apologize for this situation, we have escalated your concern and request to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you with the further resolution in working hours, please wait a moment, thank you.
2019-1-23
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana, I expect a phone call or e-mail by 1:00 PM Thursday January 24th, with a date of when my replacement drone will be at my door, or a full refund. If this does not happen tomorrow I have no choice but to contact my credit card company and dispute the transactions related to this particular Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.I would even be open possibly to DJI credit depending on the amount. It is unacceptable for DJI to continue to sell DJI Care when they do not have the inventory to support claims.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-23 19:49
DJI Diana, I expect a phone call or e-mail by 1:00 PM Thursday January 24th, with a date of when my replacement drone will be at my door, or a full refund. If this does not happen tomorrow I have no choice but to contact my credit card company and dispute the transactions related to this particular Phantom 4 Pro V2.0.I would even be open possibly to DJI credit depending on the amount. It is unacceptable for DJI to continue to sell DJI Care when they do not have the inventory to support claims.

The team will follow up and contact you as soon as possible, please wait patiently, thanks for your patience.
2019-1-24
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I feel for your plight, but never a good idea to give deadlines.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi SlammyD90, our supervisor has contacted you with the resolution we can provide, please keep us updated if you have any further concern, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-24
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I spoke with Jet today and they are making arrangements tomorrow for a coupon code for a replacement air frame. I truly do appreciate your help. I will keep you posted if everything is resolved tomorrow.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-24 18:33
I spoke with Jet today and they are making arrangements tomorrow for a coupon code for a replacement air frame. I truly do appreciate your help. I will keep you posted if everything is resolved tomorrow.

Glad to hear that, please feel free to keep me updated.
2019-1-24
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

So after an all day ordeal with DJI, the coupon code they sent me for a replacement aircraft is no good. I spoke with support on the phone and he assured me that he would get back to me before the end of they day. Its 5:41 right now and there is no end in sight. Now I get to wait another 3 days to continue my battle with DJI. I would really appreciate someone reaching out to me this weekend. There has to be more than one person on the planet that can provide a coupon code for my replacement.
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-25 17:42
So after an all day ordeal with DJI, the coupon code they sent me for a replacement aircraft is no good. I spoke with support on the phone and he assured me that he would get back to me before the end of they day. Its 5:41 right now and there is no end in sight. Now I get to wait another 3 days to continue my battle with DJI. I would really appreciate someone reaching out to me this weekend. There has to be more than one person on the planet that can provide a coupon code for my replacement.

Hi SlammyD90, may we have the phone number when you contacted our support? We'll double check and help you get an update soon.
2019-1-27
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I spoke with a representative named Jet over phone and e-mail. The phone call came from a call center with the number 732-994-0309. I know the Chinese New Year is coming and I need a drone to ship before then.
2019-1-27
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana, will you please escalate my case, I am not receiving any communication back from JET.
2019-1-28
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Should I just go ahead and call my credit card company? Clearly DJI support doesn’t care to respond, call back, give an explanation, etc.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-28 15:06
Should I just go ahead and call my credit card company? Clearly DJI support doesn’t care to respond, call back, give an explanation, etc.

Sorry for the late response, Mindy has replied your new thread and escalated, please keep us updated in one thread, we will keep following up, thanks.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules