Inspire 2 + X7 Latest Firmware problems :(
1416 3 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans91b39b27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 698990 ft
United Kingdom

I've updated my Inspire 2 with X7 setup to the latest firmware. When using duel remotes, the slave remote cannot control the gimbal. When trying to pan in any direction the camera starts to move, then quickly pings back to to the starting position. After much fiddling around on both remotes I cannot find a solution to fix the problem. The Slave remote, using an ultra bright crystal sky 7.85" was lagging so badly it was virtually ussless.
Another problem - Some video files that were shot in D-Log (I'm 100& certail D-Log was selected using EI mode) the files were infact filmed in Rec.709.
Incredibly frustrating for this to have happened on a commercial shoot. Please sort it out DJI!!!
2019-1-23
Use props
TheMightyThor
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2224665 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ran into this issue with one of my I2's.

I fixed it by reverting the firmware on the controllers back to the previous version. I tried reinstalling the newest  firmware five times, and each time I would lose gimbal control. I still get the firmware update notification everytime I sign in, but at least I have control.
2019-1-24
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TheMightyThor Posted at 1-24 21:14
I ran into this issue with one of my I2's.

I fixed it by reverting the firmware on the controllers back to the previous version. I tried reinstalling the newest  firmware five times, and each time I would lose gimbal control. I still get the firmware update notification everytime I sign in, but at least I have control.

Yes, unlike most other things, the Inspire 2 gets better the further you roll back the firmware, funny that.
Progress is backwards.
2019-1-27
Use props
PH3KS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39537 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

TheMightyThor Posted at 1-24 21:14
I ran into this issue with one of my I2's.

I fixed it by reverting the firmware on the controllers back to the previous version. I tried reinstalling the newest  firmware five times, and each time I would lose gimbal control. I still get the firmware update notification everytime I sign in, but at least I have control.

Did you find any issues with only downgrading the Rc firmware (1.0050 > 1.0020) on the current .300?
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules