Camera going mad
1119 14 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

What is causing this, the firmware is up to date and the Mavic has had less than an hour flight
This was a replacement unit from DJI I have never had this with my old one.

Also when i change batterys I have to calibrate the gimbal ever time i change the batttery ???
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. This is certainly not the experience we want for you. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. May I ask when you calibrate the Gimbal does the calibration being successful? However, If you have done with the calibration but the issue still persists unfortunately what I can only suggest is send it in for further checking and for them to find out as well what could be the problem, you may reach one of our support channels just go to this link https://www.dji.com since you've mentioned it's a replacement from DJI you may provide the Case number once you reach out the support channel.
2019-1-23
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-23 14:44
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to hear about the trouble. This is certainly not the experience we want for you. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible. May I ask when you calibrate the Gimbal does the calibration being successful? However, If you have done with the calibration but the issue still persists unfortunately what I can only suggest is send it in for further checking and for them to find out as well what could be the problem, you may reach one of our support channels just go to this link https://www.dji.com since you've mentioned it's a replacement from DJI you may provide the Case number once you reach out the support channel.

Yes when the calibration is done the unit will work fine until its landed and i change batterys
and then the horizon is at an angle and i have to start again or the camera start going mad like this
during boot up
2019-1-23
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Wow, looks like you'll have to send it back to DJI for repairs it's clearly defective. Hope it is resolved really quickly for you and you're back flying soon.
2019-1-23
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

CAS-2343884-R4Y8G1
2019-1-23
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

M2Wair Posted at 1-23 17:36
Wow, looks like you'll have to send it back to DJI for repairs it's clearly defective. Hope it is resolved really quickly for you and you're back flying soon.

I still have DJI care but this was a brand new until only a short time ago and really has not flown much due to weather less than an hour
2019-1-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like the camera is having a seizure, not good. Hope you get it resolved soon.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 1-23 17:31
Yes when the calibration is done the unit will work fine until its landed and i change batterys
and then the horizon is at an angle and i have to start again or the camera start going mad like this
during boot up

Sorry to hear that. You really need to send it back to the facility for further checking. If ever it's a product malfunction as long as it within the warranty DJI will covered it.
2019-1-24
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 08:03
Sorry to hear that. You really need to send it back to the facility for further checking. If ever it's a product malfunction as long as it within the warranty DJI will covered it.

I have emailed support and now waiting for a ticket / email back
2019-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes, support seems like the way to go.
Keep us posted!
2019-1-24
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 1-24 11:51
Yes, support seems like the way to go.
Keep us posted!

this unit is brand new not even an hours flight time
2019-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mavic_Jay Posted at 1-24 12:51
this unit is brand new not even an hours flight time

something like doa
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mavic_Jay Posted at 1-24 09:34
I have emailed support and now waiting for a ticket / email back

Nice to hear that. If you have any concern or question don't hesitate to reach us back. Thanks!
2019-1-25
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

I have just heard back from DJI and was told my drone has a Gimbal control board defect  and should be home at some point next week

2019-2-1
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
United Kingdom

Get sent this while at work..... Left work came home

2019-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules