Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cold Weather Barometer Problems with the Mavic 2 Pro
1809 3 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneDownunder
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32648 ft
Australia

Has anybody experienced cold weather barometer problems with the Mavic 2 Pro like the chap below:

This would scare the absolute c#$p out of me as I can conceive a situation where my drone either slams down in the ground or it goes up up up up to be blown away never to be seen again ...

It's interesting that he reports his Mavic 2 Zoom in the same situation doesn't have this problem.

2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DroneDownunder. Thank you for sharing this video with us today. Just a friendly reminder that the Operating Temperature Range for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro is form -10°C to 40°C. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-1-24
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thats odd, I left a comment on the video inquiring more on his situation but I will say the only issue I have similar to this is over water with the sun reflecting off of it or that is in motion, although it is not as dramatic as this. Hope its not a firmware thing.
2019-1-25
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 558268 ft
United States

I have not had that issue yet. Its been cold where I am and have been flying. No issues thus far. knock on wood.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules