I have a question
761 9 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw
lvl.1
Flight distance : 105951 ft
United States

Had anyone ever tried the tx antennas on the aircraft? I have an extra TX and was wondering if I would get better signal using the tx antennas on the aircraft...theyre a little bigger and would match up better (maybe)???
just wondering...always chasing improvement...
2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw
lvl.1
United States

Had anyone ever tried the tx antennas on the aircraft? I have an extra TX and was wondering if I would get better signal using the tx antennas on the aircraft...theyre a little bigger and would match up better (maybe)???
2019-1-23
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw Posted at 1-23 17:32
Had anyone ever tried the tx antennas on the aircraft? I have an extra TX and was wondering if I would get better signal using the tx antennas on the aircraft...theyre a little bigger and would match up better (maybe)???

What drone? Tx antennas are 5.8 and won't work with any Dji drones.
2019-1-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw Posted at 1-23 17:32
Had anyone ever tried the tx antennas on the aircraft? I have an extra TX and was wondering if I would get better signal using the tx antennas on the aircraft...theyre a little bigger and would match up better (maybe)???

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we're not recommending our customers to modify their unit as it may void the warranty of the aircraft. Using a third-party accessory/software may affect the performance of your drone and may possibly lead into the incident. Thank you for understanding.
2019-1-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sorry, I cant help you with that.
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw
lvl.1
United States

Woe Posted at 1-23 17:53
What drone? Tx antennas are 5.8 and won't work with any Dji drones.

Its a mavuc pro....i hsve 2 mavic remotes...was wondering how the tx antennas would perform on the aircraft...
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 10:48
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we're not recommending our customers to modify their unit as it may void the warranty of the aircraft. Using a third-party accessory/software may affect the performance of your drone and may possibly lead into the incident. Thank you for understanding.

Ok...thanks
2019-1-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_QgFNp93hHIsw Posted at 1-24 12:24
Its a mavuc pro....i hsve 2 mavic remotes...was wondering how the tx antennas would perform on the aircraft...

It won't work
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. We do appreciate your understanding and may you please have a safe flight.
2019-1-24
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You won't need to improve the Mavic Pro, it doesn't need it. If it's not broke don't try and fix it.
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules