Download to iPhoneX
763 5 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cathymoves
New
United States

I can't figure out how to dll video or pictures from OP to my iphone. I can dll from the OP to my MacBook just fine, but no luck with the phone. Can someone tell me what I am not doing right? Dumb it down for me, I'm not a tech gal and doing good to get this far.

Also, I see where it's normal for the OP to get hot, however after playing with it less than 10 minutes it was almost too hot to hold. Did the same thing while on charge which worried me.
2019-1-23
Use props
osmoPandas
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Are you using the Mimo app with your phone? I can download videos or photos from Mimo to my iP7 or iP XS MAX.
2019-1-24
Use props
Onsomehill
lvl.2
United States

also, if you are recording 4k 60frames, it will not download.... I think that's what I read. However, if you get that little Adam Card Reader accessory they sell, it will also you to download, in a compatible format.
2019-1-24
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

I use an Iphone X and can download everything with the exception of 4K 60FPS
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. DJI Mimo can download 4K videos to an iPhone’s photo albums. However, as iPhone series’ albums will check a video’s resolution, frame rate, bit rate, and format when users are saving the video to the album when 4K 60fps+H.264 +high bit rate videos are downloaded, iPhone will reject the video. As a result, Osmo Pocket cancels the option of saving 4K 60fps videos to an iPhone.
At present, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS MAX support 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps video downloading. The next app version will add support for iPhone 8 Plus to download 4K 24fps/25fps/30fps videos. We would recommend charging the Osmo Pocket in a recommended environment from 5°C to 40°C. May we know what specific mode are you using when you've noticed that the Osmo Pocket will get hot? Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-1-24
Use props
Ttrilles
lvl.4
Germany

See my postings

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 882&pid=1733762
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules