762 7 2019-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bnewman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6285066 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI, please give us the ability to assign Playback function to a button (C1, C2, or 5D). I greatly miss the  Playback button that was on the P3 Pro and Inspire 1 controllers! I could instantly check the footage just taken without moving the hand and without having to click several times on the screen.
(Also add this feature to the P4 Pro.)
Please. And thank you.
2019-1-23
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

You can assign the playback button to one of the customizable buttons.
On my Mavic Pro and the Spark anyway.

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-24
Use props
bnewman
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Alex B. Posted at 1-24 06:02
You can assign the playback button to one of the customizable buttons.
On my Mavic Pro and the Spark anyway.

I just can’t understand why they took that away on the Mavic 2 series?
2019-1-24
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

they took a lot of simple features away that the MP1 had. but seem to slowly be releasing them with updates... probably other stuff hidden in the updates as well but risk i guess to get the feature you want
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your interest in our product. No worries, this suggestion will be forwarded with our R&D engineers to see if you could possibly make this happen in the future. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-24
Use props
bnewman
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 09:42
Hi, we do appreciate your interest in our product. No worries, this suggestion will be forwarded with our R&D engineers to see if you could possibly make this happen in the future. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

Thanks, Tony!
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

You're most welcome. We've successfully forwarded your suggestion with our team. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-24
Use props
bnewman
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 15:29
You're most welcome. We've successfully forwarded your suggestion with our team. Thank you for your support.

I see that the M2 Pro has Playback assignable to the C2 button.  Yay!  That helps.  Still have to tap a photo to review and swipe between them (which was accomplished with the right thumb wheel on the P3 Pro/I1) -- but it does help.

Also, when you take a photo on most cameras the photo you just snapped will appear on screen for a couple of seconds for review. This was an option on one of the early phantoms but has disappeared.  
I long for the return of this most useful feature (with the ability to turn it on/off and modify the duration).

And Narrow Sensing needs to make an appearance on the Mavic 2 series in addition to full camera settings control (ISO, SS, Aperture) in Manual mode as was possible with the P4 Pro.  

Lastly, while the AEB photo stacking reduces clutter in the album it makes reviewing of AEB shots a bit of a pain.  And I take a lot of AEB shots.

Thanks for listening!
2019-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules