Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new M2 firmware safe task failure fix?
821 9 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

There's a new M2 Z/P firmware. Does anybody know if the safe task failure problem in Hyperlapse mode in Android has been fixed? Can't test it myself right now and the
patch notes sadly don't mention it.

2019-1-24
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m sure that someone Is brave enough to install, you should have your answer in a few days. I’m still running firmware that it came with...
2019-1-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Only time will tell
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've already taken care of this situation and this matter will be rectified with the next application update. Please pay attention to the next app version. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-1-24
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 10:25
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've already taken care of this situation and this matter will be rectified with the next application update. Please pay attention to the next app version. We do appreciate your understanding.

That's actually a reply by a DJI member I didn't expect, thank you very much. Will that fix come along with the next update which introduces waypoints? Because that update is not available for Android yet.
2019-1-24
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 10:25

That's really unacceptable Tony.

That issue (task library/Android users) has been voiced and around since the last update in November.

Several DJI admin response stated it would be fix in the "next" update.

So here we are today and that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm currently running 4.3.4 on the Crystal Sky (android device) and with this just announced update the Android version (and IOS) is listed as 4.3.12!

Where is the Android version available for update?  

Seems to me, if you announce something, it should bloody well be available to platform users.   
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

saviour Posted at 1-24 10:48
That's actually a reply by a DJI member I didn't expect, thank you very much. Will that fix come along with the next update which introduces waypoints? Because that update is not available for Android yet.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Sorry that we haven't received any news when will the waypoints be available on an Android device. No worries, we will make sure that this suggestion will be on the bucket list that we may need to work out and be able to provide to our valued customers who are using Android devices. Again, we're sorry for the incovenience that it causes.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

geoffz Posted at 1-24 11:37
That's really unacceptable Tony.

That issue (task library/Android users) has been voiced and around since the last update in November.

Hi, we appreciate your feedback to us. The concern has been reached our designated department and mentioned that the app will be optimized to avoid this kind of situation with the next version that will be released soon. We've forwarded as well the concern on the crystal sky for an update as well as the Android device that will support waypoints, however, I'm afraid that we couldn't provide the exact date when this will be available. You may visit our website for further updates if you have extra time. We highly appreciated your understanding.
2019-1-24
Use props
geoffz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 16:50
Hi, we appreciate your feedback to us. The concern has been reached our designated department and mentioned that the app will be optimized to avoid this kind of situation with the next version that will be released soon. We've forwarded as well the concern on the crystal sky for an update as well as the Android device that will support waypoints, however, I'm afraid that we couldn't provide the exact date when this will be available. You may visit our website for further updates if you have extra time. We highly appreciated your understanding.

Tony,

Since the Crystal Sky monitor is incorporated into the latest 'smart controller', is that Android device capable of being updated to the current Go4 ver: 4.3.12?

If so, how is that accomplished and where is the update?
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

geoffz Posted at 1-25 09:07
Tony,

Since the Crystal Sky monitor is incorporated into the latest 'smart controller', is that Android device capable of being updated to the current Go4 ver: 4.5.12?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have information when it will be released, however, there should be a prompt message on the application or mobile device if there will be an update. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules