New Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom Firmware Released (2019.01.24)
32718 181 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
saviour
lvl.4
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Does anybody here have the newest app version on an Android phone? I still don't see it. Using a Huawei P20 Pro
2019-1-27
Use props
SHamers
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1001020 ft
  • >>>
Austria

akozc Posted at 1-25 06:29
yes pre set the route same like litchi when you ready your bird can following the route

But it looks like you have to connect you airplain? In Camara-view I don’t see the option Waypoint?
2019-1-27
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Europe - Slovakia app still not available even after updates rescan in PlayStore.
2019-1-27
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Germany

DH_Pilot Posted at 1-27 22:49
Europe - Slovakia app still not available even after updates rescan in PlayStore.

Same here. (Europe)
2019-1-27
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

SHamers Posted at 1-27 22:18
But it looks like you have to connect you airplain? In Camara-view I don’t see the option Waypoint?

If you are using Android apk  apps  then waypoint still not added in the apps. If you use iOS apps then waypoint is there. Yes may  need to connect to aircraft to set up the waypoints
2019-1-28
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Macao

Dear DJI
I know some of you reading these painful complains about the DJI Go 4 apps ( android version) update issue.  Please do all of us  a favor and stand up , give a simple  explanation why the newest version is still not available  for majority  of the users?   
2019-1-28
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

akozc Posted at 1-28 03:59
Dear DJI
I know some of you reading these painful complains about the DJI Go 4 apps ( android version) update issue.  Please do all of us  a favor and stand up , give a simple  explanation why the newest version is still not available  for majority  of the users?

yes come on DJI why no android way points ?? your winding every body up again !!!
2019-1-28
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1315561 ft
South Africa

Just tried to update via Android device, with no luck! Again, the remote updated fine, only the aircraft refuses with network disconnected... Although I'm dam sure the device is connected to the internet!

It's a pity, because now I don't have access to a workstation for the next week...

Is it possible to fly with different firmwares (remote/ac)?

Not amused!
2019-1-28
Use props
Huckster6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 582231 ft
Poland

mnliew Posted at 1-25 00:29
I can't update firmware and the Gimbal is not working
It will not activate at Start up and the remote control can update firmware even using the DJI assistant app on my laptop.

I had no problems at all with the update - used DJI Assistant
2019-1-28
Use props
saviour
lvl.4
Germany

liketofly Posted at 1-28 06:26
Just tried to update via Android device, with no luck! Again, the remote updated fine, only the aircraft refuses with network disconnected... Although I'm dam sure the device is connected to the internet!

It's a pity, because now I don't have access to a workstation for the next week...

You have to update using DJI Assistent. It won't work the other way.
2019-1-28
Use props
SimBoyetto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4423 ft
Italy

Come on #DJI  I spent € 650 for the smart controller and still haven't  updated, I think it's time to change the precedence of upgrade no?
2019-1-28
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

akozc Posted at 1-28 03:59
Dear DJI

Their silence is deafening. I firmly believe it is deliberate, If it was anything else, a company as big as DJI could get the updates out to their entire user base if they wanted too.
2019-1-28
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

DJI I don't see how you can put out new firmware and an app that only people with apple phones can use? It doesn't make sense unless you haven't worked out all of the bugs, and in that case why don't you just wait and get everybody on board together when you're ready.
2019-1-28
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SimBoyetto Posted at 1-28 09:35
Come on #DJI  I spent € 650 for the smart controller and still haven't  updated, I think it's time to change the precedence of upgrade no?

You and Crystal Sky users will be the last to be updated, and there will be no apologies...watch
2019-1-28
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
United States

WRHershey Posted at 1-28 11:07
You and Crystal Sky users will be the last to be updated, and there will be no apologies...watch

This is one reason why I'm really going to give Autel a try on my next drone purchase. I just hope they can come up with a product that competes at some level. DJI a Chinese company walks to a different drummer than what we Americans are used to when it comes to service.
2019-1-28
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

2019-1-28
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
South Africa

saviour Posted at 1-28 09:04
You have to update using DJI Assistent. It won't work the other way.

Thanks for that Tip, unfortunatly i wount have access to a terminal running Assistant 2 for some time since I'm on holiday away from home...
2019-1-28
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

All the answer we need.

2019-1-28
Use props
fans370d448f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252073 ft
Taiwan

MagicRide Posted at 1-25 07:26
I have a note 8 too and no update as of today. Why would you put out a new firmware and not have the app ready for both operating systems? It doesn't make sense DJI your programmers have no communication.

Guys, If you really want to upgrade to v4.3.12, you can search APKpure, install that APK, and update DJI go 4 from that app. I just did, and already got 4.3.12

https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for ... /dji.go.v4/versions
2019-1-28
Use props
bomberuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16759 ft
United Kingdom

fans370d448f Posted at 1-28 19:32
Guys, If you really want to upgrade to v4.3.12, you can search APKpure, install that APK, and update DJI go 4 from that app. I just did, and already got 4.3.12

https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for-drones-since-p4/dji.go.v4/versions

you are a star fans370d448f just went onto apkpure and downloaded the 4312 apk file onto my phone,now i have android waypoints, even apk mirror dosent have this file yet, nice one m8 thanks for sharing , apkpure is now book marked for when dji stuffs us up again ;)
2019-1-29
Use props
Will Falcon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 937608 ft
Russia

Does not work, it is still 1.00.02 on my Mavic 2 Zoom and I did check it several times.
2019-1-29
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Macao

Thanks, it works ...you done something DJI high paid customer support guys couldn't made it.
2019-1-29
Use props
sLesage
New
Belgium

Problem with that APK download thing might be that you are not 100% guaranteed the code hans't been tampered with. That APK could have something malicious in there which sends all your user data and other data back to third party. Not saying it does do that, just saying you should be aware it could.
2019-1-29
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Macao

sLesage Posted at 1-29 04:34
Problem with that APK download thing might be that you are not 100% guaranteed the code hans't been tampered with. That APK could have something malicious in there which sends all your user data and other data back to third party. Not saying it does do that, just saying you should be aware it could.

No worries all our data has already been spilled out by DJI in anyway.
2019-1-29
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Has anyone tried this with the SmartController?
2019-1-29
Use props
bjr981s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

bjr981s Posted at 1-29 06:18
Has anyone tried this with the SmartController?

Cancel that. I just updated the FW in the SmartController and now have Waypoints woo hoo.
2019-1-29
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
United States

Thank you it worked, now how do you enter the waypoints icon without connecting to the aircraft?
2019-1-29
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
United States

akozc Posted at 1-29 04:42
No worries all our data has already been spilled out by DJI in anyway.

True if you buy a product like this from China there's a good chance you're being spied on with every flight.
2019-1-29
Use props
liketofly
lvl.3
South Africa

MagicRide Posted at 1-29 08:38
True if you buy a product like this from China there's a good chance you're being spied on with every flight.
At the end it does not matter who spies on you, CIA, NSA, GOOGLE, FACEBOOK or China.... nobody is respecting privacy nowadays and Americans are paranoid about spies anyway....
2019-1-29
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

MagicRide Posted at 1-29 08:38
True if you buy a product like this from China there's a good chance you're being spied on with every flight.

If you use the internet your country is spying on you anyway.... (the US was doing that from the mid 1980's)   

In any event the Chinese are not going to see anything they can't see  on Google maps (several others are also available)  and the millions of other pictures and videos posted on line daily.

Unless of course you are flying in No Fly Zones  or over sensitive government sites?
2019-1-29
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 1-29 10:56
If you use the internet your country is spying on you anyway.... (the US was doing that from the mid 1980's)   

In any event the Chinese are not going to see anything they can't see  on Google maps (several others are also available)  and the millions of other pictures and videos posted on line daily.

I understand that everyone from the US government to Google to facebook etc has information on everyone. I'm talking about the Chinese government possibly gathering mapping information in different geographical areas from different perspectives every time we fly our drones. Of course they have satellites and technology similar to ours, but individual drone information is a great strategic advantage from a military stand point worldwide.  And not everyone posts their pictures online.
2019-1-29
Use props
Skytalker
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414997 ft
Australia

MagicRide Posted at 1-29 13:25
I understand that everyone from the US government to Google to facebook etc has information on everyone. I'm talking about the Chinese government possibly gathering mapping information in different geographical areas from different perspectives every time we fly our drones. Of course they have satellites and technology similar to ours, but individual drone information is a great strategic advantage from a military stand point worldwide.  And not everyone posts their pictures online.

If one is concerned about data then go to airplane mode then delete all cached files (via the menus) before going live again...simples (tho this prob doesn't remove data from the aircraft logs)
2019-1-29
Use props
Skytalker
lvl.1
Australia

Has anyone else noticed that updating the aircraft without being able to update your android device has impacted the performance of the circle poi intelligent mode? It now no longer circles but does an egg shaped flight to the side of the poi.
2019-1-29
Use props
Skytalker
lvl.1
Australia

Skytalker Posted at 1-29 15:07
Has anyone else noticed that updating the aircraft without being able to update your android device has impacted the performance of the circle poi intelligent mode? It now no longer circles but does an egg shaped flight to the side of the poi.

my mistake, the flight is not egg shaped but is off to one side, that is, the poi tends to be at the edge of the circle rather than in the middle.
2019-1-29
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
United States

Got to fly a couple of waypoint missions using my Samsung note 8 and everything worked great. Just wish you could set up your flight plan without having to turn on my bird.
2019-1-29
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

MagicRide Posted at 1-29 13:25
I understand that everyone from the US government to Google to facebook etc has information on everyone. I'm talking about the Chinese government possibly gathering mapping information in different geographical areas from different perspectives every time we fly our drones. Of course they have satellites and technology similar to ours, but individual drone information is a great strategic advantage from a military stand point worldwide.  And not everyone posts their pictures online.

You are talking complete bollox unless the drone flyers are disabling the NFZ's and flying into sensitive military areas.  

IF the Chinese want the data you are suggesting it is far easier to send an operative to do it themselves.
Also the same applies to any ground based video and photographers.  Are you suggesting we ban Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo?

BTW ANY data sent from a drone in the USA is going to be seen by the US government anyway.
2019-1-30
Use props
MagicRide
lvl.4
United States

JAgraphics Posted at 1-30 01:58
You are talking complete bollox unless the drone flyers are disabling the NFZ's and flying into sensitive military areas.  

IF the Chinese want the data you are suggesting it is far easier to send an operative to do it themselves.

Why send operatives when you have millions of people working for you without knowing leaving their little footprints in every crevice of the world. True NFZ are non-sense people get around them all the time. What world are you living in?
2019-1-30
Use props
SectorDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I am using CrystalSky... So I will be the last to update... Thats why I junk this smartcontroller rubbish !!
2019-1-30
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SectorDrone Posted at 1-30 21:17
I am using CrystalSky... So I will be the last to update... Thats why I junk this smartcontroller rubbish !!

Yep, CS for me too....I bet it's another month at least.
2019-1-30
Use props
Mojstr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173465 ft
Slovenia

Finnaly!! GO4 app 4.3.12 available on google play!
2019-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules