nspire 2 accident and dji response by washing hands
1170 9 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Flight distance : 213471 ft
Spain

Después del accidente (que se ve en el video), la tienda donde compró el inspire 2 envía el dron a DJI Holland, ya que está bajo garantía.

[media = x, 970,580] [/ media]

Respuesta de DJI:

Querido Liu,

Muchas gracias por llegar. Su pregunta es bastante amplia, pero espero asumir correctamente que pregunta por el estado de su garantía. Veo que se realizó un análisis de datos y se actualizó con la siguiente conclusión:

"SIN GARANTÍA
DJIFlightRecord_2018-11-03_ [11-08-29]

1. La aeronave se pilotó en modo GPS y respondió al pozo de control del piloto;
2. T = 14: 07, h = 87.1 m, d = 56.5 m, el piloto puso la palanca de aceleración hacia abajo, la palanca de balanceo hacia la izquierda y la palanca de cabeceo hacia atrás, luego el avión voló hacia la dirección trasera izquierda cuando descendió, y se estrelló con obstáculos ;
3. Punto de incidente: 43.5641440 -6.1498697. La aeronave no puede detectar o evitar los obstáculos que no están dentro del rango de detección, por favor vuele con precaución.

Conclusión: Error de comando de palo piloto, cargado ".

Espero haberte informado.

Saludos cordiales,

Atentamente,

2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi ASTURDRON, sorry to know about your frustrations with the result. I was trying to pull up the case number ( CAS ) using your Forum account but it gave me no results. In relation to this, kindly PM us the associated case number for us to check and see if there's anything that we might help. Kindly reach us the soonest possible time. Thank you.
2019-1-24
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pilot error ,you can even the see the cables behind the Inspire 2 on its first spin. You flew backwards into it. The Inspire 2 has problems yes, but this was pilot error.
I wish people would just admit their faults when doing these reports,  this was entirely your own fault, be more careful!
2019-1-27
Use props
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Spain

JBSonic Posted at 1-27 05:54
Pilot error ,you can even the see the cables behind the Inspire 2 on its first spin. You flew backwards into it. The Inspire 2 has problems yes, but this was pilot error.
I wish people would just admit their faults when doing these reports,  this was entirely your own fault, be more careful!

Please read this thread.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=2#pid1737978

I already commented on that thread that the cables are 60 meters above the drone is measured topographically.

At that same height a helicopter was working placing a mesh.

it seems normal to let me be working there are those responsible for security.

they do not let work less than 20 meters from the cables.
2019-1-27
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ok, well I have located the exact location that you filmed via the Coordinates that you shared. I managed to track down the exact rock that you filmed too: c2.JPG You might notice that little wooden structure there on the right, high up, about the height of your rock, lets look closer:
c1.JPG
Yep, that's a cable mast, lets look further:
c3.JPG #
Boosted contrast and sharpess revealed the cables, I drew the red lines over them, there seem to be 3 cables in total:
c5_000000.jpeg
Looking at your rock, you can see very faintly something above, lets enhance it:
c4.JPG
Again boosted contrast and sharpness, you can just about make out the cables, not far in front of the rock:
c6_000000.jpeg
Drawn red lines over the cables, looks like it lines up with your flight path, going backwards away from the rock, straight into those cables.
c7_000000.jpeg
To be fair, from the ground it is hard to see these cables and the mast is virtually hidden.
c14.JPG
So I conclude that you went there, didnt fully scout the location, took the Inspire 2 up to the rock and wanted to do a backwards reveal shot. You missed the cables and it hit those causing the crash.
Like I said, pilot error
Be more careful.

2019-1-27
Use props
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Spain

JBSonic Posted at 1-27 10:12
Ok, well I have located the exact location that you filmed via the Coordinates that you shared. I managed to track down the exact rock that you filmed too:[view_image]You might notice that little wooden structure there on the right, high up, about the height of your rock, lets look closer:
[view_image]
Yep, that's a cable mast, lets look further:

Sir, your life is going in this.
I deduce that you have little to do or you get paid for this.

I attached a video of phantom 4 with the same flight plan for the search of the inspire and the inspection of the rock.

I say again that in that same position was a helicopter placing the pillars of the meshes that are the video.
You know that if you touch a cable like that, there is no trace of the drone.
2019-1-27
Use props
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Spain

JBSonic Posted at 1-27 05:54
Pilot error ,you can even the see the cables behind the Inspire 2 on its first spin. You flew backwards into it. The Inspire 2 has problems yes, but this was pilot error.

Sir, I attached another image of the work area from more height and with the cleared ground.
Sir, please be more careful with your evaluations.
Be more careful!

2019-1-27
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I think the evaluation of JBSonic It is very close to reality!

Tn these photos taken from the video you can see the electric cables close to the drone immediately after it started to fall (it seems we are immediately above).If the drone has not touched the cables, there may also be serious magnetic interference.

01.png

02.png
2019-1-31
Use props
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Spain

ToscanaDrone Posted at 1-31 01:22
I think the evaluation of JBSonic It is very close to reality!

Tn these photos taken from the video you can see the electric cables close to the drone immediately after it started to fall (it seems we are immediately above).If the drone has not touched the cables, there may also be serious magnetic interference.

I attached the video link where you can see a helicopter working in the same position as the inspire 2 without obstacles up, down, back, to the right and to the left.

The cables are well above the flight plan of the helicopter.

You believe that those responsible for security would let the drone and the helicopter work without a large security space.

2019-1-31
Use props
ASTURDRON
lvl.3
Spain

Well, in the end DJI says the drone didn't hit anything in the air or break its arm in the middle of the flight.
I have been told that the accident was caused by my bad piloting and I crashed the drone into the ground myself.
The video of the accident recorded by the drone itself says it's useless because it doesn't prove anything.
We have used a phantom 4 pro with the same flight plan that inspires 2 to look for it, I have contributed with the video and this is the surprising answer of dji: You could have placed the drone there and then recorded it.
I would never give this answer to one of my clients, I would be ashamed.

According to DJI their verdict is professional and they only use the data recorded by the mobile application.
I provide the link to the data recorded by the mobile application.

Tomorrow I will explain my case to the lawyers of the OCU (consumer and user organization) of which I am a partner.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules