Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well that’s a bit annoying!

The Smart Contoller is an excellent all in one tool for the Mavic 2, sure it’s quiet expensive, not as much as the Cendence but it is better than the CrystalSky when used with the Mavic.

I wonder if the update cycle will be better than the CrystalSky because here I am, SRC less than a week old with its new firmware and...... its out of date by two revisions already!

Waypoints 2, was released today but if I want to use them I will have to go back to the standard controller, which is annoying to say the least because the Smart Controller really is excellent so far zero problems.

A question for DJI, when will v4.3.12 be released to those of us that have bought into your new technology?
2019-1-24
Use props
DanielVieira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4633533 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

The new version is not yet avaiable in Play Store...maybe they are still working on it lol

Im with you!
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and thank you Buzzyone. Thank you for raising this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this inquiry. For the latest news and updates regarding the DJI Smart Controller. Kindly please visit out official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-24
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-24 10:25
Hello and thank you Buzzyone. Thank you for raising this inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding this inquiry. For the latest news and updates regarding the DJI Smart Controller. Kindly please visit out official website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you for your patience and support.

Did nobody at DJI think that launching the Smart
controller with the latest version of the APP would be a good idea?

Waypoints are not high on my list of wants but it seems strange that DJI launches a new product with no view that they were about to launch a premium product with no access to the App update launched 5 days later!

A very odd way to go about keeping your dedicated supporters/customers happy.
2019-1-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I hope support is a lot better than Crystalsky, if not it could be a disaster.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Buzzyone Posted at 1-24 10:50
Did nobody at DJI think that launching the Smart
controller with the latest version of the APP would be a good idea?

I am sorry for the Buzzyone. The best thing I can do is to forward this concern to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. Thank you for your patience and support.
2019-1-24
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

OMG DJI!!  Here I was thinking I could play with waypoints next week when the SRC clears customs...   Whelp..  I guess I will upgrade everything and play with waypoints with the regular RC.

Here’s the scenario..  You play with waypoints with your regular RC, and love it!   Your SRC gets delivered and you have two options..  Keep using the old RC to have waypoints until the update gets pushed through, or start using the SRC without having waypoints...  

Sorry for ranting..  I am not a happy customer at this point.  Please share this with your R&D team..
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for some inconvenience. With regards to your concern, you may have the latest DJI Go 4 for the Smart controller that is capable for the waypoint 2.0. We have the latest release firmware for the Smart controller that Includes the update for the DJI Go 4 app. Thank you for support.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules