Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
El codigo QR se borro de mi RC que puedo hacer ?
5717 11 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Javo83
lvl.1
Colombia

Hola queria exponer lo que me paso y fue que el codigo QR se borro de mi RC, necesito saber si hay forma de generarlo nuevamente?
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Javo83, sorry to know that. Please don't worry about it,  I would recommend you use your phone to search the wifi of the remote controller and build the connection between remote controller and the phone. If you are using an Android device, you can also use an OTG cable to connect your mobile device to the remote controller. If you have other concern, please let us know,cheers!
2019-1-24
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Que pasa paradox.
2019-1-24
Use props
fans596c42d0
New
Brazil

Weel i have something like this my camera cant read the qr code in the box of the drone to add and connect, just the control qr code. Wy? Every time i go fly i need do this procedure to conect and fly?? I dont like it , there os a way to do this just once and make me free of this? Sorry my english
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans596c42d0 Posted at 1-27 14:51
Weel i have something like this my camera cant read the qr code in the box of the drone to add and connect, just the control qr code. Wy? Every time i go fly i need do this procedure to conect and fly?? I dont like it , there os a way to do this just once and make me free of this? Sorry my english

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Scanning the QR code is not necessary for you to connect your mobile device. However, we ould recommend re-linking your remote controller to the aircraft then connect your phone via Wi-Fi. You can simply search the Wi-Fi name of your remote using your mobile device. Please refer to the video below.

2019-1-28
Use props
Alex B.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

It’s not necessary at all to scan the qr code!
I always connect directly, I never scanned the qr code, they don’t work anyway

Fly safely
Alex
2019-1-29
Use props
djiuser_Us3dW5JlbYtg
New

United States

I have the same problem, but in my case the password deleted to so I can't use it to pair the devices. Do you know any other way to do?
2021-2-15
Use props
djiuser_Us3dW5JlbYtg
New

United States

I have the same problem, but in my case the password deleted to so I can't use it to pair the devices. Do you know any other way to do?
2021-2-15
Use props
Kathalina Criales
New

Colombia

Hola por fa tu ayuda tengo un dron al que de le borro el QR y la caja no la tengo ya, y no me quiere reconocer el control cuando lo conecto a mi celu ni al laptop. Que puedo hacer =( es un dron spark
2021-3-28
Use props
Kathalina Criales
New

Colombia

Es un dron spark
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_YjZyN4bXIHLg
New
United States

My dji phantom 4 pro jerp beeping , I did few sleep from dji technonitians, but still beeping, is there any QR code, u can use ?
2023-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_YjZyN4bXIHLg Posted at 9-25 17:10
My dji phantom 4 pro jerp beeping , I did few sleep from dji technonitians, but still beeping, is there any QR code, u can use ?

Hello there. I hope you're doing well today. Can you please try the steps below:
1. Please check whether the aircraft and remote controller both are powered on. Press the power button once, press it again, and hold it to power on the device. The device will beep when it is powered on successfully.
2. Please check whether the aircraft has a microSD card. If yes, remove the microSD card and try linking again.
3. Please switch the linking method between “Linking with the app” and “Linking with combination buttons”. Remote controller: C1 Button + C2 Button + Video Recording Button+ Camera Setting Dial
Aircraft: Facing to the right of the aircraft nose. Find the hole between the SD card slot and the USB socket and press the button inside the hole using a thin object like a pick or a paperclip.
4. If it is invalid, check whether the remote controller and the drone have been updated to the latest version. Please refer to the video to be guided:

5. Please connect the aircraft to the computer, check the aircraft firmware version in the DJI Assistant 2, and try linking after updating or refreshing the aircraft’s firmware to the latest version.
Please keep me posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules