1716 8 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XiOgMGFt3hGx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42448 ft
France

Hello,
I just bought my spark drone. According to the recommendations I put the battery (serial number 0C0AE8FB330863) on my dji hub and charge it up to 100%.
Battery charged I installed it on my spark. I started the spark according to the procedure. The spark LEDs light up in steady red. I  tried then to turn off the drone according to the procedure. It was impossible to turn it off. At that moment I looked at the leds of the battery, there were leds n ° 1 and n ° 2 steady on . I disconnected the battery from the drone. The drone of course stopped, and the battery remained on with its two leds central steady on. An hour after the two central leds of the battery are always steady on without the possibility of putting them off .... the battery switch is totaly ineffective.
Can you help me find a solution to turn off this battery?

spark battery2.jpg
spark battery2.jpg
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. This issue is due to inconsistent firmware. Kindly mount the battery  and update it to the original aircraft. If the aircraft can be powered on and the Front LEDs are blinking, wait for a few minutes. If the Front LEDs become solid green, the battery is updated successfully. If the front LEDs are solid red after the aircraft is started, connect the aircraft to the app and update the inconsistent firmware. After the aircraft is restarted, a notification stating that the firmware is the latest will be shown besides “Overall Status" under Aircraft Status in the app. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-24
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

did you try to press the button for 9 second long? it have to reset the battery
2019-1-24
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

I'm sorry to tell you, but your battery is most likely bricked.

This is an old thread on this issue (maybe some tip here):

https://forum.dji.com/thread-106593-1-1.html
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_XiOgMGFt3hGx
lvl.1
France

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 09:59
Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. This issue is due to inconsistent firmware. Kindly mount the battery  and update it to the original aircraft. If the aircraft can be powered on and the Front LEDs are blinking, wait for a few minutes. If the Front LEDs become solid green, the battery is updated successfully. If the front LEDs are solid red after the aircraft is started, connect the aircraft to the app and update the inconsistent firmware. After the aircraft is restarted, a notification stating that the firmware is the latest will be shown besides “Overall Status" under Aircraft Status in the app. If the issue persists, please let me know. Thanks for your support.

thank you DJI Paladin for your help
I connect the spark to the app and update the firmware.
Perfect, all is back to normal
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_XiOgMGFt3hGx Posted at 1-24 10:26
thank you DJI Paladin for your help
I connect the spark to the app and update the firmware.
Perfect, all is back to normal

Awesome!  Again, we appreciate you for trusting DJI and thank you for giving us the opportunity to help. If you have other concern, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy and always flysafe!
2019-1-24
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

ON/OFF is same procedure: Push power button once then push and hold for two (2) seconds..
Never rip out a battery if propellers are running!

You have some options:
  • Grab drone from underside and tilt drone 90+ degrees. Propellers will stop.
  • If using remote-control, move both sticks down and inwards simultaneously. Propellers will stop.
  • Let it run out until it will shut down because low battery. Propellers will stop.

Good luck and safe flights

2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_XiOgMGFt3hGx
lvl.1
France

Haggi Posted at 1-24 10:36
ON/OFF is same procedure: Push power button once then push and hold for two (2) seconds..
Never rip out a battery if propellers are running!

Thank you all,
Thanks to DJI Paladin at # 2 the technical solution was found.
The battery is working normally again. Firmware updated
We can close this thread.
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_XiOgMGFt3hGx Posted at 1-24 11:01
Thank you all,
Thanks to DJI Paladin at # 2 the technical solution was found.
The battery is working normally again. Firmware updated

You're welcome, cheers!
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules