Where is the Waypoint Icon after update?
2335 15 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Updated both my RC using the Crystalsky monitor and Go4 app. Updated the AC using Assistant 2. App says latest firmware installed. When I go to the remote icon while on Go4 app all the other modes are there but no Waypoint Icon.
2019-1-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In with the intelligent flight modes i.e hyper lapse, point of interest, active track icons etc. Press the 5D button on the RC to bring up the list or tap the icon on the app screen - ensure the drone is turned on and connected with the RC.
2019-1-24
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Restart the drone and it wii appear. Also make sure your app is up to date
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Woe Posted at 1-24 10:55
Restart the drone and it wii appear. Also make sure your app is up to date

Restarted the AC several times and still not there. App says latest installed. I am using the Crystalsky. Maybe I need to delete Go4 App and reinstall it.
2019-1-24
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

The update is only for IOS right now
2019-1-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 1-24 10:57
Restarted the AC several times and still not there. App says latest installed. I am using the Crystalsky. Maybe I need to delete Go4 App and reinstall it.

You'll need to wait - unless you have an iPhone / iPad
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 1-24 10:58
You'll need to wait - unless you have an iPhone / iPad

Oh okay. Thought I saw where it said for android too. I will hook up my Ipad and see if I see it. Thanks
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the crystal sky, however, I'm afraid that this feature is currently available on the iOs device. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-1-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 1-24 11:02
Oh okay. Thought I saw where it said for android too. I will hook up my Ipad and see if I see it. Thanks

DJI updates are usually IOS first then Android followed by CS which despite being Android is always last to be updated. It appears IOS and Android came out together on this one so CS shouldn't be too long. I've updated everything already on my iPhone and the icon is there waiting to be used. Be sure to update the FW on all additional batteries you have too and reconfigure your app settings as they reset to default after the FW is complete - including RTH altitude. Also make sure your IOS device is on the latest GO 4 app version and IOS FW.
2019-1-24
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry fella CS suckz Ballz ..along with DJI support ..read this thread ..

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D463%26typeid%3D463
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 1-24 11:07
DJI updates are usually IOS first then Android followed by CS which despite being Android is always last to be updated. It appears IOS and Android came out together on this one so CS shouldn't be too long. I've updated everything already on my iPhone and the icon is there waiting to be used. Be sure to update the FW on all additional batteries you have too and reconfigure your app settings as they reset to default after the FW is complete - including RTH altitude. Also make sure your IOS device is on the latest GO 4 app version and IOS FW.

Thanks. I hooked up my IPad and updated the app and do see it. So If I want to use Waypoints I will just use my Ipad. (What DJI? No love for the Crystalsky? lol)
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 11:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We do understand that you wanted to use the waypoint feature on the crystal sky, however, I'm afraid that this feature is currently available on the iOs device. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Your patience is highly appreciated.

I do see it on my ipad. No love for your own product the Crystalsky? Hopefully that will follow soon. Love my CrystalSky but think DJi should stand behind it more instead of always making CrystalSky owners wait until last for updates.
2019-1-24
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 1-24 11:14
Thanks. I hooked up my IPad and updated the app and do see it. So If I want to use Waypoints I will just use my Ipad. (What DJI? No love for the Crystalsky? lol)

There you go - at least you can use it on the iPad for now
2019-1-24
Use props
B.Marti
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29603 ft
Switzerland

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 1-24 10:57

Same problem like me
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz Posted at 1-24 11:29
I do see it on my ipad. No love for your own product the Crystalsky? Hopefully that will follow soon. Love my CrystalSky but think DJi should stand behind it more instead of always making CrystalSky owners wait until last for updates.

Hi, thanks for your feedback. No worries, we've forwarded this suggestion to our team to possibly provide this feature in the near future. Please pay attention to our website for further updates.
2019-1-24
Use props
zona
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 1-24 15:41
Hi, thanks for your feedback. No worries, we've forwarded this suggestion to our team to possibly provide this feature in the near future. Please pay attention to our website for further updates.

The neglect DJI demonstrates towards it's premium platform for the DJI go app forces me to recommend people should purchase some other device if they want timely support.

You need to update https://www.dji.com/crystalsky and let your customers know this device is a second class citizen to your developers. I think the marketing language is misleading. Honesty will set expectations correctly

CRYSTALSKYTM
Created for outdoor aerial imaging, the CrystalSky monitor
features an ultra-bright screen that is clearly visible in sunlight.
It is designed from the ground up to work seamlessly with the
DJI GO app, giving camera operators total control.

CUSTOMIZED SYSTEM AND DJI GO
A newly designed system removes unnecessary Android apps and services and is resistant to viruses and junk software. This ensures that the CrystalSky monitor is able to offer optimum performance at all times. Its embedded DJI GO app provides full access to all DJI GO features including aircraft parameter adjustment, camera control, footage management, and playback. Using offline maps, maps can be kept available even if going out of Wi-Fi reach.

2019-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules