[Phantom 3 dji go app] Screen completely black.
2382 8 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd7034542
New
Denmark

Hi.
When I start / fire up my drone and my controller. I (as many others) connect to the wifi, and launch dji go app.
hen I hit 'enter camera mode' my screen just go black ish. I can start the porpellers and controll the cam with the remote. No signs of problem with the comunication between these to things.
But, the light at the 'start' button on the remote controller shows constant red light. Every thing works, but the camera and the light.
I tried to start it yesterday, but it was too cold for the battery, after trying again, I completely lost live feed with the drone.
I haven't flown with it since about summer.
Battery full chaged, same as controller.
My units:

Dji phantom 3 standard.
Iphone 6S

All software / firmware are up to date.

Thx for you time

- Noah
2019-1-24
Use props
fansd7034542
New
Denmark

If you guy's need any pictures / screenshots, then I will post them
2019-1-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

The first time - did you have telemetery and black screen?  Or no telemetry and black screen....?
2019-1-24
Use props
fansd7034542
New
Denmark

Mark The Droner Posted at 1-24 12:42
The first time - did you have telemetery and black screen?  Or no telemetry and black screen....?

The first time I have flown the drone, worked it all perfect. This is the first problem with my drone....

- Noah
2019-1-24
Use props
fansd7034542
New
Denmark

fansd7034542 Posted at 1-24 12:44
The first time I have flown the drone, worked it all perfect. This is the first problem with my drone....

- Noah

It's solved. I had to re-link the controller with the drone
2019-1-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Glad to know that the concern has been fixed via the re-linking process. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_pZ2XAs1baCOQ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14573 ft

Taiwan

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-1-24 13:52
Hi, we do apologize for the inconvenience. Glad to know that the concern has been fixed via the re-linking process. Please let us know if you have other concerns. Thank you for continued support.

How to relinking, I have same problem.
2022-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pZ2XAs1baCOQ Posted at 11-15 09:03
How to relinking, I have same problem.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Please refer to this video tutorial for instructions on how to relink your aircraft:

Should you have further concerns, please reach us back. Thank you for your continued support.
2022-11-15
Use props
davidlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14573 ft

Taiwan

Hi, my aircraft is Phantom 3 pro, and I already relink my aircraft, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVOJnUidcUk)
but that is not work, Screen still black, but read sd card, can see the video and photo, the camera is work, and fly is ok. only the real time video signal can not read from my phone. pls help.

my phone: Realme X
DJI GO: try to use 3.1.0, 3.1.10, and latest, all can not work
2022-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules