Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
59:59+ in Video Mode
526 7 2019-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poojap
lvl.3
United States

For some reason my OP now reads 59:59+ remaining on the SD card instead of the amount of storage in gigabytes when in any video mode.
2019-1-24
Use props
LionelB
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Yes have seen this also when I was running Ver 1.02 firmware. Having updated to the latest firmware release appears to be ok now although haven’t heard if this was a known bug that has been fixed. Would be interested to hear from others on this?
2019-1-25
Use props
Poojap
lvl.3
United States

LionelB Posted at 1-25 01:00
Yes have seen this also when I was running Ver 1.02 firmware. Having updated to the latest firmware release appears to be ok now although haven’t heard if this was a known bug that has been fixed. Would be interested to hear from others on this?

Interesting. I've been on the latest firmware since it released. This just happened yesterday.
2019-1-25
Use props
LionelB
lvl.4

United Kingdom

LionelB Posted at 1-25 01:00
Yes have seen this also when I was running Ver 1.02 firmware. Having updated to the latest firmware release appears to be ok now although haven’t heard if this was a known bug that has been fixed. Would be interested to hear from others on this?

Just an update had this happen again today. Everything was ok until I connected the OP to my PC to off load recent files. Upon disconnecting from PC (standard windows method) noticed that the remaining storageage/time display now reported 59:59+. Everything working as normal other than this on the display, thought I would report in case related to the connection to a PC. Anyone else experienced this or know more ?
2019-1-30
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sorry for the inconvenience .

current version :  remain recording time 60min-100min  displays as 59:59+. we will fix it in future version
2019-1-30
Use props
Poojap
lvl.3
United States

DJI-ytao Posted at 1-30 20:02
Sorry for the inconvenience .

current version :  remain recording time 60min-100min  displays as 59:59+. we will fix it in future version

Thank you.
2019-1-31
Use props
Poojap
lvl.3
United States

Okay, so I deleted several videos from the SD card the other day, and now I notice it is back to showing how much storage is left in GB again. No more 59:59+.

Maybe this issue is related to how much storage is being used on the SD card. I wasn't low before deleting the videos, maybe had a little over 60GB left on a 128GB card, now I'm back up to 85GB left.
2019-2-3
Use props
Wiz33
First Officer
Flight distance : 14806 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think it changes from GB to time remaining once you drop below certain amount of free space left.
2019-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules