lvl.1
United Kingdom

Virtual joy stick has disappeared off my iPhone

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I know what happened prior to the issue? Please provide a screenshot or a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here.  I would recommend you connect your drone with phone only and see if the virtual joystick appears. If not, please try to change the mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-25
Use props
fansdeb8293c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-25 06:03
Hi there, sorry to hear that, may I know what happened prior to the issue? Please provide a screenshot or a short video of the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here.  I would recommend you connect your drone with phone only and see if the virtual joystick appears. If not, please try to change a mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.

Hi I have tried both my iPad and iPhone and both the same in the bottom left hand screen there is a round green circle with red pointer this only changed when I installed the latest dhi4 go update
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fansdeb8293c Posted at 1-25 07:49
Hi I have tried both my iPad and iPhone and both the same in the bottom left hand screen there is a round green circle with red pointer this only changed when I installed the latest dhi4 go update

Our apologies for the inconvenience. Please back up your files and sync flight records and then reinstall the app. Please let me know if the issue persists, cheers!
2019-1-25
Use props
fansdeb8293c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thanks for your prompt response. As I can see on the photo, the aircraft is disconnected. Please make sure that your mobile device is linked to your aircraft and check if the problem is the same, thanks.
2019-1-25
Use props
fansdeb8293c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-25 08:56
Thanks for your prompt response. As I can see on the photo, the aircraft is disconnected. Please make sure that your mobile device is linked to your aircraft and check if the problem is the same, thanks.

Hi that was just for the photo but I have found that when I try to connect using the phone only will not connect it will only connect when the controller is switched on it will not recognise the drone when I try to scan it or the scan of the box with the same code
2019-1-25
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

when you connect you phone with the remote controller there aren't any virtual sticks on the screen because drone is now controled by the remote controller with phisical sticks. Virtual sticks appear only when you connect your phone to the drone directly without the remote controller.
2019-1-25
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Ukraine

If you get your drone in combo with the remote controller, it means that the remote controller and the drone is alredy connected. And it means, that wifi  revealing of the drone is not available. But if you want to connect you phone directly to the drone just click the power button on the battery that is attached to drone for 9 second long. You will hear 3 beep sound and it means that you can find your drone wifi among available wireless nets.
2019-1-25
Use props
fansdeb8293c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-25 12:44
If you get your drone in combo with the remote controller, it means that the remote controller and the drone is alredy connected. And it means, that wifi  revealing of the drone is not available. But if you want to connect you phone directly to the drone just click the power button on the battery that is attached to drone for 9 second long. You will hear 3 beep sound and it means that you can find your drone wifi among available wireless nets.

Hi thanks for the information I will try that tomorrow
2019-1-25
Use props
fansdeb8293c
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Lysak2003 Posted at 1-25 12:44

2019-1-25
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Ukraine

fansdeb8293c Posted at 1-25 13:06

You are welcome!
2019-1-25
Use props