Freewell Budget Filters & Freewell Bright Day Pack?
1012 2 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S18LOK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 389577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi All,

I'm a beginner and ive only had my MA since christmas. Love the flying but still loads to learn, i've will watching hours of Youtube videos for Beginners on which filters to use and when to use them. As i'm new to all of this i don't really want spend lots of money on a set of expensive filters yet may upgrade later down the line when i get more confident in flying my MA.

Ive been looking for a set of filters on Amazon and came across these: Freewell Budget Kit -6Pack
As anyone use these? and are they any good?
or
Should i spend little more and go for these:Freewell Bright Day 4 Pack

Any advice would be great, Thanks!

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day S18LOK. Thank you for the inquiry. Please make sure that we will use an accessory that will be compatible with your unit. Kindly be cautious when using third-party accessory to avoid damage to the DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-25
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have used both Polarpro and Freewell filters, so I cant really say much as far as the Mavic Air filters, but freewell does make some really nice filters. IMO, if you can afford to not get the budget filters the Bright day set is better, although the budget will work just fine. Its really about what kind of filters you need for the enviroment your in, and both pretty much cover a wide range of conditions.
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules