10229 25 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nik1975
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6300833 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

How can I change the language of the smartcontroller ?
Not English or Chinese...
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thanks for reaching out. May I know  what specific language you wanted to change it to? As of the moment, the smart controller support Chinese Simplified, English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese are supported. The German and Spanish will be supported later. Please Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your  response. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-25
Use props
nik1975
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6300833 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-25 08:15
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. May I know  what specific language you wanted to change it to? As of the moment, the smart controller support Chinese Simplified, English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese are supported. The German and Spanish will be supported later. Please Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your  response. Thanks for your support.

German  ....
2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You can change the language of the smart controller by going to the system settings. Unfortunately, the German language is not yet available as of the moment. But don't worry, it will be supported later on the next update. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2019-1-25
Use props
Simon Plancke-Huyghe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12198 ft
France

Hello, is it possible to change the language of the smart controller now in French ? With a tips or an update of the firmware ? Thanks in advance.
2020-3-8
Use props
djiuser_TQ9JhJ7sItBK
New

Sweden

I just bought a Mavic zoom together with a smart controller. It’s linked already in Chinese!! I need help step by step to English (or Swedish), can’t read Chinese. Pictures??   Mon
2020-4-26
Use props
Apoulit
New

France

hi, is an update in French planned? I am very interested in purchasing this smart controller !?
2021-2-21
Use props
fans881a4421
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-1-25 09:13
You can change the language of the smart controller by going to the system settings. Unfortunately, the German language is not yet available as of the moment. But don't worry, it will be supported later on the next update. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Maybe you know when the Russian language will appear? The DJI FLY app has Russian for iOS and Android, but doesn't have language switching for the Smart Controller.
2021-4-22
Use props
lsarribanca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 614485 ft
Angola

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-1-25 08:15
Hi there, thanks for reaching out. May I know  what specific language you wanted to change it to? As of the moment, the smart controller support Chinese Simplified, English, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese are supported. The German and Spanish will be supported later. Please Click on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your  response. Thanks for your support.

Any chance to have Portuguese like we can in stock controller?
2021-4-24
Use props
Apoulit
New

France

Hi, DJI is not very receptive to user requests, a Smart Controller is relatively expensive and could at least at that price have a menu in the language of its choice! The last update could have put the language in French tell me not that a company like DJI is not able to do that?
2021-4-27
Use props
fans667f7057
lvl.1
Slovakia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-1-25 08:15

Hello. Is it possible to add Russian language?
2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans667f7057 Posted at 9-8 14:23
Hello. Is it possible to add Russian language?

I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. Thank you!
2021-9-10
Use props
vecihi-1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 847001 ft

Turkey

Hello. Is it possible to add turkish language?
2021-12-24
Use props
Snak3
New

Ukraine

Hello, any updates on Russian/Ukrainian language?
I can help with localization if needed.
2022-2-2
Use props
SzymonN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1947201 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello. I m from Poland. Please Translate dji rc pro and Dji Fly to polish language. Dji fly in IOS  is translated polish.
Please for me and other people from
Poland.
2022-2-3
Use props
djiuser_D1ziViB7GyKc
New

Nigeria

I have been trying to change my new DJI smart remote controller to English I haven’t been able to do it
2022-2-5
Use props
djiuser_D1ziViB7GyKc
New

Nigeria

I need an urgent help to change DJI remote controller phantom 4pro to English language can’t any one help me
2022-2-5
Use props
Mietek
New
Flight distance : 1316 ft
Poland

SzymonN Posted at 2-3 05:04
Hello. I m from Poland. Please Translate dji rc pro and Dji Fly to polish language. Dji fly in IOS  is translated polish.
Poland.

Witam, Mam podobny problem. Udało się go rozwiązać?
2022-10-14
Use props
te0dor
New

Poland

Suggest Remove Rusian Language and Add Polish Language, Vote .. ?
2022-11-15
Use props
djiuser_rGktyTpGLCdc
New

Poland

SzymonN Posted at 2-3 05:04
Poland.

Correct.  DJ we are waiting for the Polish language in the RC controller.
2022-11-20
Use props
madizal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16578839 ft
Poland

I jak z tym językiem polskim, kiedy będzie ?
2022-12-2
Use props
djiuser_oMVS59YJsraa
lvl.1

Czechia

DJI RC controller
Are you planning to insert the Czech language?
Thank you
2023-1-22
Use props
DERDO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103402 ft
Germany

Hello, DJI admins read it carefully!!
I am a DJI user, I currently have 2 Dji Drones, 1 Dji Mavic 2 Pro and Dji Mavic 2 Zoom.
I even want to buy 1 Dji Mavic 3 Cine.
You earn very high money for DJI Drones, It is very difficult to add the world language pack for DJI Smart Controller.
Actually, you don't add so easily and consciously,
Your goal is to put people in a difficult situation.
You are using Android 7 in the system, all languages are available in Android 7.
I pay so much money, why can't I use my drone comfortably, the language I know is Turkish.
If you add all tongues to the drone, the less risk of falls and accidents!!
2023-2-14
Use props
DERDO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103402 ft
Germany

Hello, DJI admins read it carefully!!
I am a DJI user, I currently have 2 Dji Drones, 1 Dji Mavic 2 Pro and Dji Mavic 2 Zoom.
I even want to buy 1 Dji Mavic 3 Cine.
You earn very high money for DJI Drones, It is very difficult to add the world language pack for DJI Smart Controller.
Actually, you don't add so easily and consciously,
Your goal is to put people in a difficult situation.
You are using Android 7 in the system, all languages are available in Android 7.
I pay so much money, why can't I use my drone comfortably, the language I know is Turkish.
If you add all tongues to the drone, the less risk of falls and accidents!!
2023-3-4
Use props
BulGS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482 ft

Poland

Kolejna prośba o język polski do kontrolerów RC2.
2023-11-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

BulGS Posted at 11-10 04:22
Kolejna prośba o język polski do kontrolerów RC2.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will gather this request of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention. Please note that the DJI RC 2 latest firmware supports the following languages:  Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, English,  Spanish, French, Italian,  Portuguese, Korean,  Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Thai. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules