[Resolved] Shipping Notice... Anyone else?
5125 7 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebParrot
First Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

[REsolved:  Status changed withing 24 hours to "Clearance Delay-Imported" then "shipped."]

Have been "tracking" my FedEx shippment from DJI China for a few days.  Today, this is what is proclaimed on the progress status.  I've ordered and received 5 other shippments from DJI CN ( two of which included LiPo batteries ) and nothing like this displayed.  By definition, I am the "consignee."  FWIW, the item is the Extension Kit for Osmo Pocket.

Anyone else had this message?  If so, what was the outcome?

Unpleasant alert from FedEx re-DJI delivery.png
2019-1-25
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
First Officer

Croatia

So, let me check if I got it right... FedEX thinks OP Extension Kit is toxic substance?
2019-1-25
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 1-25 08:05
So, let me check if I got it right... FedEX thinks OP Extension Kit is toxic substance?

'Tis quite odd.  I tried an online chat with FedEX US and after waiting for a reply for over 30 minutes, I quit and requested a call-back.  

Speculation on another Forum is that it has something to do with Customs being affected by US Gov't "shut-down."  Forms attached to containers need human scan/review for clearance, blah blah blah.
2019-1-25
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

I got mine through Fedex last week with no problem at all.
2019-1-25
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 1-25 10:24
I got mine through Fedex last week with no problem at all.

Thanks... checking FedEx again in the morning.  They've yet to get back to me (wishful thinking at this point!)
2019-1-25
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

WebParrot Posted at 1-25 17:52
Thanks... checking FedEx again in the morning.  They've yet to get back to me (wishful thinking at this point!)

FedEx delivered.  Notified it would be delivered by 10:20.... FedEx arrived at Noon.  
2019-1-28
Use props
fansf46be661
New

United States

How did you resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem with my Mavic 2 zoom being held up in Anchorage AK.
2019-11-17
Use props
WebParrot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

fansf46be661 Posted at 11-17 08:30
How did you resolve this issue? I'm having the same problem with my Mavic 2 zoom being held up in Anchorage AK.

Not relevant.  My post was 10-11 months ago.  Your best option is to check with FedX
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules