2725 3 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJR8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, I just got a zoom yesterday..I have a P4P and have had lots of DJI drones, so please no basics or guesses..Thanks..The controller and aircraft connect immediately but I keep on getting a message to link the RC device to the mobile device..I have a Lenovo tablet that was working with the zoom but the phone, an LG V20 running android 8.0 will not link to the contoller..Had it working 2 times but once I power up again it goes searching for the aircraft..The contoller and the drone work fine it's just the app which I've deleted and reinstalled too many times...DJI support says it doesn't support my phone or Lenovo tablet yet they worked a few times..Can any one help ..Thanks..I'd hate to buy an Ipad mini that doesn't have GPS just for this drone..

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day RJR8. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the  DJI Mavic 2 Zoom using your mobile device. Have you tried to use a different mobile device that is recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom? I am sorry to say that the mobile device that you are using is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Actually, there is a  possibility that it will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guarantee the stability of the DJI Go 4 application if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any problem. Thank you.

2019-1-25
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

I don't know which usb port you are using but a number of folks have found the bottom (larger type A) more reliable.  Also try another cable.  Open Recents and close down all or most of them.

2019-1-25
Use props
djiuser_3oeiK3L234ui
New

United States

This is ridiculous. I had a similar issue with my spark because dji had not written a software update for the pixel. Just recently my spark began to work, and I just picked up a phantom 4 which I can't use because it supposedly not adaptable. Screw off DJI, I'm done with this s*** and returning all your products..  Such BS that you have been putting this off for so long and limiting who can use your expensive drones
2019-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules