Help finding footage
509 4 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Graphicjunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43022 ft
United States

Well, being a data junkie is biting me.  I recently viewed a thread on one of the many places I frequent.  It was from a guy that hiked up the mountains in Colorado to do some back woods lake fly fishing.
It was talked about how he was a runner, and how he recommended to approach the lake from a different angle for easier access...and the images were absolutely breathe taking.  I told my son about it and I'm trying to talk him into doing the hike with me to go fishing this summer.  I tried to go back and show him the footage and can NOT find it.  Been looking here, but I don't know if I am looking for the wrong key words or what....and it might not have been here.  I've searched for Mt. Ida, Colorado, fishing, lakes...and trust me with the results I got, it was hard to stay focused!  lol...  But nothing matched.

Does this ring a bell for anyone?  

Thanks.

2019-1-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out. Regarding your concern, may I know when did you watch the clip here in the Forum? So we can check it out. Thank you.
2019-1-25
Use props
Graphicjunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43022 ft
United States

It was the other day.  I"m honestly not certain it was here.  That was what I meant by gettig bitten.  Way too many sources of great content, I forget where I saw it.  
2019-1-26
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Any of these buddy ?

https://www.google.com/search?cl ... .0....0.d_joHF8c8z4
2019-1-27
Use props
Graphicjunkie
lvl.2