More responsive Ronin-S settings?
597 1 2019-1-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
410Films
lvl.1
United States

Hey Guys,

So I'm coming from the Fuiytech A2000 shooting with a Sony A7iii. I shoot boat walkthrough videos and do a lot of slow arc pans around objects to highlight them but it winding that when I begin to turn the the handle the camera stays straight and holds its pan position for a long time before finally switching and then when it does switch it is too fast for what I'm looking for. I have changed the settings in the "Control parameters" for my user profiles and have set everything to "Custom" "100" but it still has a delay and holds when I start to twist the handle. I am very steady with the gimble and want it to respond to my precise movements. I loved the control on the A2000 but the motors were very weak which was why I decided to upgrade to the Ronin-S. So if there is any way to get it to respond and stay exactly with the handle as I move it, that would be great!

Thanks,
410 Films

2019-1-25
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Everything to '100' isn't gonna work.. It might help to read the associated help file in the app, the manual or some youtube vids!
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules