Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
waypoints question
379 6 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raven swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

have the setting set to continue mission when signal lost but it returns to home, I have the option to cancel RTH but should I do this and would it continue on with the mission if I did cancel RTH. bit scary not knowing what its doing with a blank screen and no RC connection so I let it RTH.
2019-1-26
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

not worth taking the chance, I would return home, better safe than sorry.
2019-1-26
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

that's what I thought, but i don't get why it does when I have it set to continue mission with lost connection, the mission is as far as I know programmed in to the drone, so with lost connection it should just carry on with the mission if set to do so in the mission settings.
2019-1-26
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

It sounds like that setting might not have been configured properly. Maybe double check your mission settings and try another flight.

If the remote controller was really disconnected from the aircraft, you would not have been able to cancel RTH.
2019-1-26
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

I just let it RTH,, checked settings when it got back and continue mission on signal loss is selected, tried a second time and still the same, came home when RC lost
2019-1-26
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

just a thought, could their be a conflict between the waypoint setting set to continue mission on signal loss and the main advanced setting in the setup menu which is set to rth on signal loss.
2019-1-26
Use props
raven swe
lvl.4
Sweden

Think I know why now, I live in the middle of a forest, 2-3-4 kms of trees all around, my first waypoint was at a small town about 1.5 kms away with nothing but trees between me and the town, lost signal before it got to waypoint number 1, all the trees, so even tho it was on it way when I pressed go to start the mission it hadn't actually got to number 1 to start and so it rth. I have now moved number 1 closer to me in range and will give it a go again weather permitting tomorrow.
2019-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules