Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No activation and unloading with LG G6
870 3 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans94d1dca4
New
Germany

Hi there,

I'ver got my new Pocket yesterday and I tried to activate the gimbal. So I did exactly what is described in the turorial but I can't activate the Pocket. When I open Mimo and than connect myLG G6 there's a problem with the USC-Port. The phone tries to switch from MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) to Charging and reverse and again and again and again. I also tried PTP mode but with no success. It automatically goes to MTP - Charging - MTP - Charging ...
How can I tell my phone not to charge when Mimo spp is activated? Or is this a problem of the Mimo app? Am I able to activate with an iphone and later use my LG?

Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot

ralf4u

2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello and Good day, I'd like to express my sincere sorry for the inconvenience caused. If it is convenient for you, please provide a short video showing the issue for further check. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. I would recommend you try to use a different mobile device so that we can isolate the issue. You may refer on our recommended devices below. Thanks for your support.

2019-1-26
Use props
osmo-ralf
New
Germany

Hello ...
I'm wondering why you delete my thread from the forum page??????????????? Is there any reason therefor?

And you will tell me that only 16 Android devices will be compatible with Pocket?  It's not worth it to shoot a video and upload when LG devices are not supported by Pocket or Mimo. At the end you won't see anything as that nothing happens when connecting both devices. As I described in my thread above, in my opinion it has to do with USB config (MTP and Charging settings). But again Pocket ist not compatible so where do you see any chance to solve the problem?

And the end I will send Pocket back to my dealer and look around what kind of cam likes my LG better.
2019-1-27
Use props
KEN5423
lvl.3
United States

On my LG G5 once I plug it into the Osmo it switches to charging.I change it from charging to file transfer and then it stops charging the Osmo.Took me over an hour to activate my G5 but it finally activated.DJI are putting us Pocket owners on the back burner with all their lame excuses and no firmware updates.WHERE THE F#CK IS STORY MODE DJI????????Got my Osmo Pocket on December 12th 2018........today is January 27th 2019!!!Chinese manufacturers are just the worst.They just lie all of the time.I am sure all they mostly care about are their drone's and not their little $350 Osmo Pocket.Us Pocket owners are definitely at the bottom of the food chain.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules