DJI Smart Controller issues already?
12288 89 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kajtek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112697 ft

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 07:41
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information. I hope you'll get the best recommendation here from our valued DJI Members and Customers on there experiences on the DJI Smart Controller. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the said device. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you for choosing DJI.

The smart remote was not available for very long time in the DJI store but finally, I was able to buy it. Unfortunately, I am disappointed. The Dji App crashes all the time during the flight.  Before I used Android Phone with Dji App and  crashes were very sporadic . Dji App on the smart remote crashed few times during my first two flights.
When the phone app crashed at least you could see on the remote some useful information like  battery, distance etc. When the app crashes in the smart remote you have no information at all. It takes up to one minute to get back. I wish the smart remote had a small screen like the regular remote with vital information.  The firmware is updated on Mavic and remote.

Is there anything that can be done to prevent the app to crash?
2019-10-7
Use props
Panagiotis Bafilias
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6367011 ft
  • >>>
Greece

After A year of regular use of the smart controller I would like to add a small but important hardware issue. I have noticed after long resting, the screen when turn on and pressed hard on edges can feel like moving (like an imperfect glue adhesive issue/losses contact ). This phenomenon after some presses is not obvious but can be reproduced only when turn on after long inactivity periods of using the touch screen . Please comment if you have similar experience. Thanks
2020-1-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Panagiotis Bafilias Posted at 1-29 12:58
After A year of regular use of the smart controller I would like to add a small but important hardware issue. I have noticed after long resting, the screen when turn on and pressed hard on edges can feel like moving (like an imperfect glue adhesive issue/losses contact ). This phenomenon after some presses is not obvious but can be reproduced only when turn on after long inactivity periods of using the touch screen . Please comment if you have similar experience. Thanks

You have to readhesive or order new pads somehow.

2020-1-29
Use props
Panagiotis Bafilias
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6367011 ft
  • >>>
Greece

AntDX316 Posted at 1-29 19:11
You have to readhesive or order new pads somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNbtkzqWm_0

Excellent disassembly video. But no tear down on screen. Thanks for unique advice !!
2020-1-30
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

About quality base no issues at all including  hardware and software
I dont  worries about too much for the news updating the firmware glitches,  this is nothing to do with SC but developer of the firmware.  
2020-1-31
Use props
djiuser_29SIoyvooOD5
New

Greece

I have a problem, when I start the smart controller I get a message saying that the Ui system stopped working? Any one know
how to fix this problem?
2020-2-2
Use props
squardis
lvl.1
Netherlands

Well the remote to home is not working with the button. But on the screen it works all fine. Do I do something wrong?
2020-2-3
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

quite possible
2020-2-3
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3191480 ft
Bahamas

Yes I'm also having go share issue's its saying I'm connected but the but my phone says no device found. I don't get it it was working fine the day before, now I can't even download my videos and my recent screen recording are not showing up on my smart controller. Contacted someone in chat but no luck so far
2020-2-4
Use props
djiuser_SCnruod8P6hK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3191480 ft
Bahamas

Yes I'm also having go share issue's its saying I'm connected but the but my phone says no device found. I don't get it it was working fine the day before, now I can't even download my videos and my recent screen recording are not showing up on my smart controller. Contacted someone in chat but no luck so far
Screenshot_20200203-233049.jpg
Screenshot_20200203-233113_Settings.jpg
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules