Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
A few gadgets for OP
748 5 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spazz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86588 ft
United States

Trying to make shooting with the OP a bit easier for me, i found a few things that come in handy on Amazon.

A small aluminum tripod base, my gopro mount attached to it and a few gopro extension rods.  About $15 total..

gadget.jpg
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Spazz. Thank you for sharing this information with us today regarding the accessories for the DJI Osmo Pocket and thank you for your support.
2019-1-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Nice work, does it stabilize OP when walking straight forward or cut out Camera bobbing ,

One thing I have found extremely comfortable when using OP , is to use both OP bracket and WiFi module when just hand holding filiming.

2019-1-26
Use props
Spazz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86588 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-26 12:29
Nice work, does it stabilize OP when walking straight forward or cut out Camera bobbing ,

One thing I have found extremely comfortable when using OP , is to use both OP bracket and WiFi module when just hand holding filiming.

I also carry my OP as you do... much more secure in your hand for sure.   My setup is rigid... its more for time/motion lapse.. but gives you a bit of extension as well ( holding it further away from you ) which is helpful in many ways... like if you have an obstacle that you need to be viewing over.. I can get close to  20" up now and still have stability with the tripod.   You can add more gopro extensions as needed, just showing 3 for illustration purposes.
2019-1-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Cool! Thanks for sharing!
2019-1-27
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>