MPP in Phoenix and desert. Osmo Pocket in Sedona.
752 9 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

We had a few days off work so took a short trip to Phoenix and Sedona. Vid starts with Mavic Pro Platinum footage in Phoenix and then in the desert off of I-17. Didn't fly the drone in Sedona, so instead shot with the new Osmo Pocket while we hiked the Devil's Bridge trail.

Osmo footage starts at 1:17

2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi and good day Bing Err. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-1-26
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-26 09:00
Hi and good day Bing Err. Thank you for sharing this amazing video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.

Thanks Stephen. I learned a lot hiking with the pocket. I'm going to try and make another video of my tips and tricks.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bing Err Posted at 1-26 14:14
Thanks Stephen. I learned a lot hiking with the pocket. I'm going to try and make another video of my tips and tricks.

You are very much welcome Bing Err. We can not wait to see your next post captured by your DJI Osmo Pocket. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-1-26
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hey Corey, really cool video. Still trying to decide whether to buy the OP .. stuff like yours is pushing me towards the affirmative Cheers
2019-1-26
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>
United States

forbsie Posted at 1-26 15:03
Hey Corey, really cool video. Still trying to decide whether to buy the OP .. stuff like yours is pushing me towards the affirmative  Cheers

It's not ideal for holding and shooting towards yourself VLOG style, because my arms don't feel long enough. Other than that I really like it, and the mic is not as bad as some say.
2019-1-26
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great video, nice work
2019-1-28
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
  • >>>