Fly automated missions with Waypoints 2.0 in DJI GO (The Complete...
10800 14 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Waypoints 2.0 feature allows you to create and automatically fly highly customizable waypoint missions in DJI GO with your Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom. This detailed guide explains everything you need to know to use this feature.  

Fly automated missions with Waypoints 2.0 in DJI GO (The Complete Guide)

2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, thank you for sharing this information with us. This will help a lot. If you have any question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-26
Use props
fans23b4fcd0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1583983 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having challenges selecting a way point or POI to edit. 90% of the time it tries to create a new point instead. Any secrets to reliably selecting a point already there?
2019-1-28
Use props
fans23b4fcd0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1583983 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having challenges selecting a way point or POI to edit. 90% of the time it tries to create a new point instead. Any secrets to reliably selecting a point already there?
2019-1-28
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

fans23b4fcd0 Posted at 1-28 06:31

Make sure you're tapping on the center of the waypoint/POI icon. If that doesn't help, you could use a stylus with a fine point -- like this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Bargains-Depot-Upgraded-0-18-inch-Replacement/dp/B00D5GVMK8
2019-1-28
Use props
KameronaTm
lvl.2
United States

still no android?
2019-1-28
Use props
aLeXgIxMoRoCkOjUnO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11699 ft
  • >>>
United States

can you pre-load (other location) a map and create waypoint mission?
2019-2-4
Use props
msinger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

aLeXgIxMoRoCkOjUnO Posted at 2-4 06:04
can you pre-load (other location) a map and create waypoint mission?

You can scroll to any location on the map in DJI GO and create a mission.
2019-2-4
Use props
Flyingcougar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 654528 ft
United States

Great guide, thanks for putting that together!
2019-2-4
Use props
porcupine2003
lvl.1
Brunei

During Waypoint mission, will the Mavic 2 Pro Obstacle Avoidance features be active ?
2020-1-30
Use props
micktss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 115 ft

United Kingdom

There seems to be an issue with altitudes of waypoints. The height of a waypoint on my system is limited to 400ft above the take off point. We live near a disused quarry which is 900ft above take-off. If set as a waypoint the drone would not clear the quarry. The legal altitude in the UK is 400FT above GROUND LEVEL. I have found a work around by changing setting limiting the Maximum Altitude of the drone to 121m above ground to 500m this results in a warning that the legal limit has been exceeded but allows the change. The waypoints can then be adjusted so the drone will clear the Hill!! Am I missing something or is this an anomaly?
2020-5-2
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Is there any way the drone can fly a Waypoint mission but leave the camera/gimbal free to be moved around by the operator?

When I try to move the gimbal the drone fights back and returns it to the straight ahead position.

For me leaving the drone to do the flying while I concentrate on the camera/gimbal would be the main attraction.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
2020-5-3
Use props
Ratfink11
lvl.1
United States

What if I only want to go to one location and back... This Waypoint 2.0 does not like it or work... It says it needs more than one Waypoint.  If you have 2 waypoints it wants only to use a custom route... Seriously DGI can you make this any harder?  Oh yes.. You can... You cant fly above 30 feet.. And then if you attempt to launch mission you cant as you get an error stateing flight restriction issues.  Whats that?  Of course the app doesnt tell you what the generic statement is or means?  Holes...
2020-6-11
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Ratfink11 Posted at 6-11 19:54
What if I only want to go to one location and back... This Waypoint 2.0 does not like it or work... It says it needs more than one Waypoint.  If you have 2 waypoints it wants only to use a custom route... Seriously DGI can you make this any harder?  Oh yes.. You can... You cant fly above 30 feet.. And then if you attempt to launch mission you cant as you get an error stateing flight restriction issues.  Whats that?  Of course the app doesnt tell you what the generic statement is or means?  Holes...

This is a self-help forum, DJI do not interact with you here. The only help you will get is from the members, and if you want help, then lose the attitude.
2020-6-11
Use props
ffoulem
lvl.1
Canada

Is there a way to produce a waypoint mission that would behave like the Helix Quick Shot, but with multiple outward spirals instead of just the 1?  Waypoints tend to be straight lines from point to point, whereas I'd like a nice curve spiraling outwards in multiple loops.
2023-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules