1614 6 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd3a75b4e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184757 ft

Germany

Hey!

So I crashed my Mavic Pro some weeks ago and the video transmission cable and the gimbal ribbon cable broke. I replaced the gimbal cable successfully, the gimbal works fine.
Today I replaced the video transmission cable which bought from Amazon, but now it’s worse than before. Before the replacement of the video transmission cable it only said Camera Sensor Error. Now it says Gimbal Gyroscope Error and Camera Sensor Error. I swapped back to the old cable and the Gimbal Gyro Error was gone, but still no image.

What could this possibly be?

Is it possible that I have put in the wrong end of the cable? I mean with that that the manufacturers of the cable have made an Production error.

Thanks in advance
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that your DJI Mavic Pro crashed on your previous flight. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Since there was a crash that happened the best thing to do is to please contact DJI Support at https://www.dji.com/support for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-1-26
Use props
Armazia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125069 ft
Netherlands

The camera transmission cable is extremely fragile. When I repaired my gimbal I snapped the original transmission cable because I had it accidently snapped between a cover. This resulted to snap one of the cables of the transmission cable.

I bought a new cable from Amazon which came snapped out of the package.. The service team send me a new one with prime. I carefully assembled the drone again and everything was fine. It could be possible you recieved a faulty cable aswell. Still, the cable is too #$#! fragile!
2019-1-28
Use props
fansd3a75b4e
lvl.1

Spain

Armazia Posted at 1-28 02:58
The camera transmission cable is extremely fragile. When I repaired my gimbal I snapped the original transmission cable because I had it accidently snapped between a cover. This resulted to snap one of the cables of the transmission cable.

I bought a new cable from Amazon which came snapped out of the package.. The service team send me a new one with prime. I carefully assembled the drone again and everything was fine. It could be possible you recieved a faulty cable aswell. Still, the cable is too #$#! fragile!

Hmm, I think the first one that I received was faulty. I have sent it back and ordered a new one.
Today I changed to the new one aaaaaand still no image.
:/
2019-2-17
Use props
fansd3a75b4e
lvl.1

Spain

Is it possible that one of the faulty cables has destroyed the camera sensor?
2019-2-17
Use props
fansd3a75b4e
lvl.1

Spain

Armazia Posted at 1-28 02:58
The camera transmission cable is extremely fragile. When I repaired my gimbal I snapped the original transmission cable because I had it accidently snapped between a cover. This resulted to snap one of the cables of the transmission cable.

I bought a new cable from Amazon which came snapped out of the package.. The service team send me a new one with prime. I carefully assembled the drone again and everything was fine. It could be possible you recieved a faulty cable aswell. Still, the cable is too #$#! fragile!

Hmm, I think the first one that I received was faulty. I have sent it back and ordered a new one.
Today I changed to the new one aaaaaand still no image.
Is it possible that one of the faulty cables has destroyed the camera sensor?
2019-2-17
Use props
Armazia
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125069 ft
Netherlands

fansd3a75b4e Posted at 2-17 14:17
Hmm, I think the first one that I received was faulty. I have sent it back and ordered a new one.
Today I changed to the new one aaaaaand still no image.

When your in the app on the phone, does it show gimbal settings tab (with the transmission modes etc). in the settings?
2019-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules