C'mon DJI this is ridiculous
3445 35 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jctarvin
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

While I enjoy flying with my $999 Crystal Sky, the support for it in terms of DJI GO 4 updates is horrible. It's ALWAYS lagging iOS and regular Android devices....  yet we paid a premium for it. When anyone asks about it, I tell them it's great if you don't mind being literally months on the most recent DJI GO 4 version. Shame on DJI!
2019-1-26
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

you're wasting your time... DJI already has your money, they don't care about our software problems on their equpiment.
2019-1-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard on our designated team and put this concern to our team's bucket list. We do apologize for the troubles that it may cause.
2019-1-27
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 09:00
Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard on our designated team and put this concern to our team's bucket list. We do apologize for the troubles that it may cause.

LOL “our team's bucket list “  some of them are living the dream right now, with the $150 million they defrauded.
2019-1-27
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Hi, we do appreciate your feedback with us. Rest assured that this feedback will be heard on our designated team and put this concern to our team's bucket list. We do apologize for the troubles that it may cause.

"Bucket list"??? what an insulting answer. Basically you're saying wait until "we're good and ready and until than put up with your unfinished buggy apps like good consumer cattle"?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sky Donkey Posted at 1-27 13:15
LOL “our team's bucket list “  some of them are living the dream right now, with the $150 million they defrauded.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will forward your feedback to our team for consideration. Thank you.
2019-1-28
Use props
jctarvin
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony, a "bucket list" consists of things you want to do before you DIE! That gives your team lots of time. I'm 74 years old. My bucket list is short. Flying waypoint 2 with my Crystal Sky is on my bucket list.
2019-1-28
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

jctarvin Posted at 1-28 09:55
DJI Tony, a "bucket list" consists of things you want to do before you DIE! That gives your team lots of time. I'm 74 years old. My bucket list is short. Flying waypoint 2 with my Crystal Sky is on my bucket list.

Indeed, having a top of the line monitor as the CS and not being able to benefit from the latest functions on these expensive and worthy drones is not fair. I hope we can get the update soon and that it gets us back to speed.
2019-1-28
Use props
fans775f4789
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2623586 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I already lost all my hope. I just tell others not to buy crystalsky and the new smart controller
2019-1-28
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

fans775f4789 Posted at 1-28 17:35
I already lost all my hope. I just tell others not to buy crystalsky and the new smart controller

Already there and doing it... my CS is getting sold and I'll replace it with a Galaxy S9 which is apparently 1100 nits, so slightly brighter than the CS... at least than I'll be able to use my M2Z to its (current) full potential.
2019-1-28
Use props
sjd666
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3785020 ft
United Kingdom

I see there’s been a smart controller firmware update. The CrystalSky one will be along soon. Yeah right lol
2019-1-29
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

sjd666 Posted at 1-29 10:14
I see there’s been a smart controller firmware update. The CrystalSky one will be along soon

This is what I saw as well. I would love to believe that the update is shortly coming.
2019-1-29
Use props
Swedrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Eduardo0 Posted at 1-29 13:18
This is what I saw as well. I would love to believe that the update is shortly coming.

Would be nice to have native support for h.265 and those nice slide menus from the smart controller. And of course the latest DJI GO app.
2019-1-30
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Tony, a "bucket list" consists of things you want to do before you DIE! That gives your team lots of time. I'm 74 years old. My bucket list is short. Flying waypoint 2 with my Crystal Sky is on my bucket list.

That could be quite accurate... With the current trouble that DJI is experiencing, I'd say that DJI will "die" soon... I dare say that DJI wont be around anymore by 2021.
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

fans775f4789 Posted at 1-28 17:35

Same here... don't buy the CrystalSky, the Smart Controller or any accessories.... waste of money only good short term.
DJI software department is lazy, incompetent without any honor or self respect.
2019-2-1
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

WOW, I wish I found this before buying my new toy... https://au.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com  I guess we live and learn people.....
2019-2-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

mAIRs Posted at 2-1 05:16
Same here... don't buy the CrystalSky, the Smart Controller or any accessories.... waste of money only good short term.

Now, now.  That's not fair!  DJI's programmer is doing best one person can do...  
2019-2-1
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

DJI Tony, a "bucket list" consists of things you want to do before you DIE! That gives your team lots of time. I'm 74 years old. My bucket list is short. Flying waypoint 2 with my Crystal Sky is on my bucket list.

Suggest you scratch that off your bucket list.  Go for something more realistic.  
Like say Winning Mega Loto.  Or getting asked for a ride along on one of Commercial Space Planes.
2019-2-1
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Stop.....Just Stop...we're tired of it.
2019-2-7
Use props
WayneMHK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 694728 ft
  • >>>
United States

mAIRs Posted at 2-1 06:11
WOW, I wish I found this before buying my new toy... https://au.trustpilot.com/review/dji.com  I guess we live and learn people.....

Looks like a site full of complaints from crappy pilots.
2019-2-14
Use props
JBSonic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 779019 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WayneMHK Posted at 2-14 11:06
Looks like a site full of complaints from crappy pilots.

No  not really, I  used  CrystalSky today while flying the I2, mid-flight the GoApp4 on CrystalSky just crashed with a message saying "app stopped responding".  The Inspire 2 meanwhile just sits in the air as I restart the app and go back into the viewer.

This is all well and good while you are hovering but when you are actually flying and filming this would instantly ruin  your shot or worse endanger the aircraft.
Considering that the CrystalSky is sold at a premium to "pro-sumers" it should at least not crash during normal operation, I think that is a fair thing to ask for.
It is otherwise a great device, the screen is the best I have seen. It just needs to work properly.
2019-2-14
Use props
kazcow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 454101 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hmm I went flying today - and yes way-points and precision landing is missing.

But so is GEO 2.0 as far as I can tell. ...

So lets celebrate no updates ???
2019-2-14
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 2-1 20:53

Now, now.  That's not fair!  DJI's programmer is doing best one person can do...

Either the programmer is over worked or they just do not give 2 shhhts.... I mean, they do call white westerners "white devils", so perhaps they just hate the west and only love western money, and as far as delivering on quality after money is handed over, that is sitting at zero.
Chinese products and workers are the complete opposite of Japanese or Sth Korean products and workers which are of great quality and actually work... and any issues reported are quickly fixed... they have honor and self respect.
2019-2-15
Use props
4Pro_Moverio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3537228 ft
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 1-27 13:15

Curious as to what $150 Million? In sales of DJI Products or something else I seem to be unaware of....
2019-4-8
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

4Pro_Moverio Posted at 4-8 11:47
Curious as to what $150 Million? In sales of DJI Products or something else I seem to be unaware of....

Naughty DJI Staff.....

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/ ... lars-1-billion-yuan
2019-4-8
Use props
4Pro_Moverio
lvl.2
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 4-8 14:52
Naughty DJI Staff.....

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/21/18191391/dji-fraud-150-million-dollars-1-billion-yuan

Thanks! I had not a clue and thought about buying their stock a couple of years ago! Whew!
2019-4-8
Use props
4Pro_Moverio
lvl.2
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 4-8 14:52
Naughty DJI Staff.....

https://www.theverge.com/2019/1/21/18191391/dji-fraud-150-million-dollars-1-billion-yuan

Thanks! I had not a clue and thought about buying their stock a couple of years ago! Whew!
2019-4-8
Use props
Kamera_Man_Photograhy
lvl.2
United States

Mavic 3 is impressing me! Glad I waited though! Got the update two days later, what a difference
2022-6-10
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Kamera_Man_Photograhy Posted at 6-10 15:40
Mavic 3 is impressing me! Glad I waited though! Got the update two days later, what a difference

It will be great until you need support. Then you will see that it's not so great anymore!
2022-7-31
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

jazzyjeff Posted at 7-31 07:09
It will be great until you need support. Then you will see that it's not so great anymore!

you are wrong
2022-8-2
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Really, have you needed support yet?
2022-9-21
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

jazzyjeff Posted at 9-21 07:39
Really, have you needed support yet?

yes but in UE region
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
May we know what happen to you and if you need any support, please let us know.
Please don't worry, we will do our best to help.
Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-21 20:07
Hi, there.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
May we know what happen to you and if you need any support, please let us know.

Your kidding right Natalia! Please don't insult us because you don't offer support. You offer apologies and do nothing but tell us to reboot and that the device is end of life.
2022-9-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jazzyjeff Posted at 9-22 05:33
Your kidding right Natalia! Please don't insult us because you don't offer support. You offer apologies and do nothing but tell us to reboot and that the device is end of life.

Thanks for the feedback,
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We will contact the relevant team to see how we can do better.If you need any support, you can also tell us here anytime.
Sorry again for this problem.

2022-9-22
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

What support?? You offer no support. Please stop with the canned responses. As a company, you do yourself a disservice by putting such messages out. Just say, "You're on your own". I would respect your company more if it did that!
2022-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules