Waypoint 2.0
3452 6 2019-1-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bcaser1
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I updated the Go 4 firmware and everything looked normal but at the end it did not install waypoint 2.0. It does not even has the icon, anybody knows what might might have happened?

2019-1-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I believe you will need to update the firmware on your Mavic :-

https://forum.dji.com/thread-178959-1-1.html

2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Bcaser1,thanks for reaching out. You will need to update the firmware and the APP for you to have the Waypoints feature and it requires  DJI Go 4 v4.3.12 or later. Please refer on the attachment below. If you have other concern, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.

Update using the APP:

Update using DJI Assistant 2:

DJI Assistant 2 : https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads  

2019-1-27
Use props
Bcaser1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-27 05:59
Hi Bcaser1,thanks for reaching out. You will need to update the firmware and the APP for you to have the Waypoints feature and it requires  DJI Go 4 v4.3.12 or later. Please refer on the attachment below. If you have other concern, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

Hello, thanks for your reply. I did exactly like the video said. Mavic 2 Zoom was updated, Controller was updated and Go 4 was updated . I’m on iOS as well. After all was successfully completed when I checked I did not see the Waypoint 2.0 icon installed.  Any idea how to fix this? Thanks for the support
2019-1-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bcaser1 Posted at 1-27 08:59
Hello, thanks for your reply. I did exactly like the video said. Mavic 2 Zoom was updated, Controller was updated and Go 4 was updated . I’m on iOS as well. After all was successfully completed when I checked I did not see the Waypoint 2.0 icon installed.  Any idea how to fix this? Thanks for the support

Your RC is switched to 'P mode'  and not 'S mode' ?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Bcaser1 Posted at 1-27 08:59
Hello, thanks for your reply. I did exactly like the video said. Mavic 2 Zoom was updated, Controller was updated and Go 4 was updated . I’m on iOS as well. After all was successfully completed when I checked I did not see the Waypoint 2.0 icon installed.  Any idea how to fix this? Thanks for the support

Sorry  for the trouble. Did you make sure that multiple flight modes is enabled? Please make sure to enable it under main controller settings. You may refer on the attached file below for your reference, thanks!
2019-1-27
Use props
djiuser_lxoVdyDZqtuo
New

Portugal

I have a Mavic Pro Model M1P. Can I use Waypoint 2.0 ? What do I need to do ?
2020-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules