960 3 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allotments
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20909 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All,
I want to track down which version of the app I had originally when I bought my Spark about a year ago.
The current version (which my device cant handle) has an opening picture of a mavic with a Hasselblad camera.
The version I am looking for has an opening picture of a Chinese girl and a dark skinned man sitting on a camper
to play with their drone.
Most of you must have had this app in the past, please can someone tell me which version it is.
cheers
Chris
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using the latest version of the application for you to maximize the usage of your drone and the feature that has been added to the latest application. May we know if you encounter a problem with the latest application? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.
2019-1-27
Use props
allotments
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20909 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 1-27 08:08
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend using the latest version of the application for you to maximize the usage of your drone and the feature that has been added to the latest application. May we know if you encounter a problem with the latest application? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for your support.

Yes i have had a problem since updating ...the video feed has stopped.
I was told the latest version needs a better phone so im running 4.1.15 and have got my video back.
I want my original version but can only identify it by the picture on the first screen.
Do you know which version it is ?
Cheers
Chris
2019-1-27
Use props
Sparkz71
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24259 ft
Australia

Check https://www.apkmirror.com/uploads/?q=dji-go-4  for the approximate dates each version is released.
12 months ago it may have been V 4.1.22 (December 2017 ) or 4.2.4 (January 2018).
If you have the flight logs from the app (maybe synced to the cloud?) you can upload it to https://airdata.com/   & the version number can be seen in the bottom left corner of the general->overview page for the selected flight..
Good luck.
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules