No Motionlapse on the Osmo Pocket Mimo App
5002 5 2019-1-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eyebeams
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Is it just me but I can't see the Motionlapse option on the Osmo Pocket Mimo App? If it is there - where is it? I can see it on the Pocket itself?
2019-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day eyebeams. Thank you for raising this inquiry. I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial on how to How to Shoot Timelapse and Motionlapse Videos with DJI Osmo Pocket. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

2019-1-27
Use props
eyebeams
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks - should have looked at that - perfect.
2019-1-29
Use props
Jerald
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-1-27 12:33
Hello and good day eyebeams. Thank you for raising this inquiry. I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial on how to How to Shoot Timelapse and Motionlapse Videos with DJI Osmo Pocket. I hope this can help you. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2e3R_b5Is&pbjreload=10

Stephen I cant find the parameters when using mimo app. Do I need to have the wireless module to have a motion lapse while connecting the phone? Thanks.
2020-9-1
Use props
Jerald
lvl.1

Philippines

Jerald Posted at 9-1 10:41
Stephen I cant find the parameters when using mimo app. Do I need to have the wireless module to have a motion lapse while connecting the phone? Thanks.

ooopps nevermind it works i just need to reconnect the osmo pocket.
2020-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jerald Posted at 9-1 10:41

Hello there Jerald. Thank you for reaching out and and it is great to know that you were able yo solve the said issue. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with your DJI Osmo Pocket or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules