Weird gimbal movements panning
714 4 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike9011
lvl.2
Netherlands

Hi guys,
I have the following issue; when the OP is in follow mode I got this weird issue when I move the camera from "right-top" to left or left - "top right". It looks like it's for a second stuck on a invisible wall or something.. Does anyone knows how I can solve this?
Already did a full reset and multiple times a calibration.

You can see the issue for the first time at ~ 00:08

Thanks!

2019-1-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I can only guess that the gimbal is reaching it's panning range at left and is bouncing. Please note that panning is not symmetrical to OP control surface. It'll rotate 50 deg to left and 240 deg to right. Blame v-loggers and selfie-shooters for this bizarre behaviour.
2019-1-28
Use props
Mike9011
lvl.2
Netherlands

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-28 11:39
I can only guess that the gimbal is reaching it's panning range at left and is bouncing. Please note that panning is not symmetrical to OP control surface. It'll rotate 50 deg to left and 240 deg to right. Blame v-loggers and selfie-shooters for this bizarre behaviour.

Hmmm.. good point but i have had the issue also with panning to the right. Moreover.. i picked up a new OP yesterday and got the same result..

Looks like the faster i pan with the OP, the higher the chance i see this weird jerk.
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_omGyMndh1TDH
lvl.1
United States

Mine is doing the same thing when I tried to pan down a flight of stairs from L > R and R > L.
2019-1-29
Use props
Mike9011
lvl.2
Netherlands

Another person with the same issue;
https://www.facebook.com/panchojake/videos/1125318244318296/
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules