Hardshell Backpack Available again ( Fits the P3 Standard TX now )
12Next >
4782 67 2015-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just had notice that the Hardshell Backpack is back available to purchase from DJI Direct - http://goo.gl/rHeCeh - It vanished quite quickly last time..

large_p1.jpg
2015-6-5
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There is also a new bundle with battery and backpack - http://goo.gl/lmAsnA - Really good deal for those thinking of buying a Phantom now...
Ordered my case.. Been waiting for it to be available again.. Now just need an official ND filter and all is happy
2015-6-5
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-5
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

salota8550 Posted at 2015-6-5 22:17
If you can suggest something; I am looking for good ND4, ND8, and ND16 filters.

I contacted SRP

Polar Pro have ND4 and ND8 available for pre-order ( although i'm sure the date keeps changing ). These are the ones you hear most about - http://polarprofilters.com/shop/DJI-Phantom-3-Filter

Rage Cams is also another - http://ragecams.com/shop/advance ... m+3&x=0&y=0
2015-6-5
Use props
salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-5
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

I searched for the Hard shell version on the website and it didn't show. Your link worked after 20 seconds or so wait.

I wonder if DJI is actually going to ship in 5-7 "working" days or this is going to be another promise broken?  My  guess they won't ship on time.
2015-6-5
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gregg1r Posted at 2015-6-5 23:47
I searched for the Hard shell version on the website and it didn't show. Your link worked after 20 s ...

Lets see.. I have ordered today. I will count the 5-7 days starting Monday as most exclude weekends.. Lets see
2015-6-5
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-5 23:50
Lets see.. I have ordered today. I will count the 5-7 days starting Monday as most exclude weekends ...

Just remember, the clock doesn't start until they confirm payment. That could take a few days on it's own.

I use PayPal and see my transaction and that they have received the funds. Transaction shows as COMPLETE.
2015-6-5
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I used payal too.. Will start counting from Monday

paypal.jpg
2015-6-5
Use props
vmp
lvl.3

United States

I don't recall if the picture that DJI had on the website before was with the copter logo or the DJI logo. I wonder if they stopped selling the other one because it did not have the DJI logo and this one does.
2015-6-6
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-6 00:17

My hard shell back pack shipping status has been changed to pending. OK the clock starts today, 5-7 working days for shipment. Any bets??
2015-6-7
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

gregg1r Posted at 2015-6-7 23:03
My hard shell back pack shipping status has been changed to pending. OK the clock starts today, 5- ...

Ok I'll play also, (2015-06-05 21:50:12)  counts starts Sunday West Coast time for me.  My guess that they are now shipping slow boat from China and stocking a warehouse before ground shipping to us.  Works for me, I love the product and I'm willing to wait.  
2015-6-7
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mine is pending shipping too.. Seems like they will use DHL for me.. I bet a digestive biscuit that mine will be with me by next Tuesday/Wednesday..
2015-6-8
Use props
s_nyky.yahoo
lvl.2

Canada

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-8 22:03
Mine is pending shipping too.. Seems like they will use DHL for me.. I bet a digestive biscuit that  ...

Ordered mine today, I will accept your bet! You would think that you would have the advantage being in the U.K. But let's see who gets theirs first!!
2015-6-8
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

My status changed today to Prepare. If this ships before the end of the week I'll be shocked. I'll even take back some of the bad things I've said about DJI. Well at least in regards to shipping the case.

On the other front, I received a message from DJI Customer Service informing me that they don't know when my second battery is going to be available for shipment. Please be patient.
2015-6-9
Use props
wiski23
lvl.2

New Zealand

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-6 00:17

Where do you find this screen? Do they email you this? .... I ordered about 5 days ago, the only email I got was confirming payment received but nothing like your link..
Pretty angry though, the website clearly states 5-7 days from payment. I went to the 24 hour customer care, it said 1 customer is being seen to and to leave your email and question.... Well that was 36 hours ago. Pathetic
2015-6-10
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

wiski23 Posted at 2015-6-10 16:31
Where do you find this screen? Do they email you this? .... I ordered about 5 days ago, the only e ...

You can view the status on the store http://store.dji.com/ - Hover over your name/iamge ( maybe need to login ) and select "My Orders"
Capture.PNG
2015-6-10
Use props
S.Nyky
lvl.2

Canada

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-8 22:03
Mine is pending shipping too.. Seems like they will use DHL for me.. I bet a digestive biscuit that  ...

Hey Sploodge, has your shipping status changed?  Mine is still saying shipping pending even though transaction processed immediately. I don't see why it should not be shipping if they are actually in stock.
2015-6-10
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

S.Nyky Posted at 2015-6-11 02:29
Hey Sploodge, has your shipping status changed?  Mine is still saying shipping pending even though ...

Same.. I'm still hopeful for next Wednesday though
2015-6-10
Use props
wiski23
lvl.2

New Zealand

Found it.
Payment came out 5 days ago. It says 5-7 days shipping after payment processed, so I guess we'll know in a couple of days.

Pretty pissed off that after 2 days I still haven't received an email from Dji, and that was through their so called 24 hour support... Good product Dji, absolutely pathetic customer service.
2015-6-11
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

A little disappointing this is $149 in USA and £149 in UK.  That seems excessive.
2015-6-11
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

msjh Posted at 2015-6-11 18:39
A little disappointing this is $149 in USA and £149 in UK.  That seems excessive.

Its the VAT and import costs.. Same with almost anything you compare price wise with the US..
2015-6-11
Use props
msjh
lvl.3

United Kingdom

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-11 18:44
Its the VAT and import costs.. Same with almost anything you compare price wise with the US..

I think in this case it's excessive.

For years I worked in high tech marketing and I understand the reasons to an extent.  But the P3 comes in to the UK at 92% of the US number (£1159 / $1259).  When the exchange rate is 65% (i.e. $1 buys £0.65) then pound for dollar pricing seems more like gouging.  To put it another way, the UK price of the case is 55% higher than the US price.  That's a lot more than VAT and import costs.
2015-6-11
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Does anyone know if a 10 inch tablet will fit in this? Thanks
2015-6-11
Use props
S.Nyky
lvl.2

Canada

jimcloud74@yaho Posted at 2015-6-12 02:16
Does anyone know if a 10 inch tablet will fit in this? Thanks

I don't think it will fit, another person on here did a video review. You can fit an iPad mini, but there is not a dedicated slot for it. It will fit in the space where the propellers go, leaving room for four props.
2015-6-11
Use props
jimcloud74
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

S.Nyky Posted at 2015-6-12 03:49
I don't think it will fit, another person on here did a video review. You can fit an iPad mini, bu ...

OK. I searched for that. I like the small pack.... Don't want to lug it all separately though. Thanks!

2015-6-11
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

msjh Posted at 2015-6-11 20:04
I think in this case it's excessive.

For years I worked in high tech marketing and I understand t ...

The US dollar presently very strong right now. I've got no idea in what currency DJI sets their sale prices in.

Exchange rate 1 USD = 6.20 Yuan  
Exchange rate 1 GBP = 9.63 Yuan

Then you lucky folks living on the other side of the pond get hit with a 20% VAT which us non-civilized folks haven't been burdened with so far.

Your options are the Nanuk 945 DJI case which looks rather nice. USD price is $239 with free US shipment from a eBay dealer.
2015-6-11
Use props
Calvette
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103222 ft
United States

Lets see.. I have ordered today. I will count the 5-7 days starting Monday as most exclude weekends ...

So its been over 5 days, anyone seen one from this new batch?
2015-6-15
Use props
S.Nyky
lvl.2

Canada

Calvette Posted at 2015-6-15 22:37
So its been over 5 days, anyone seen one from this new batch?

It has been exactly one week since I ordered, with payment authorized immediately. Still says shipping pending, hopefully that will change soon!! Anyone else see theirs shipping yet?
2015-6-15
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same, lucky DJI are not Amazon as their picking and packing items seems to suck!

Puzzles me why it seems to take such a long time for them to actually post items. I know things come fro China but I buy a load from there and everything normally arrives within a week.. Very strange.

Looks like I will loose my Digestive Biscuit
2015-6-15
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

sploodge Posted at 2015-6-16 14:13
Same, lucky DJI are not Amazon as their picking and packing items seems to suck!

Puzzles me why it  ...

I'll take your biscuit and raise you a nasty jar of Marmite or Vegamite.

My order has been in Prepare for 6 days now. DJI missed the 5-7 day shipping BS on the order site.

On the positive side of things though, I received my second battery from DJI yesterday. FedEx scheduled delivery date was for Wednesday, but they must have been lacking work and I've now got 5 batteries and don't really want to fly any longer do to firmware/software risks.

My first battery, when you depress the switch, it's silent. The last couple of batteries, the switch has a clear loud CLICK. Supplier change???
2015-6-17
Use props
wordsaremything
lvl.3

United States

I ordered on 6-5 and my status is also prepare with Fedex listed as the shipping company. I am in the states.
2015-6-17
Use props
superdodoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118422 ft
United States

Hey sploodge, did you receive your backpack, it's been 11 days since I place the order but until now the status is "Prepare", Thakns.
2015-6-17
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

superdodoz Posted at 2015-6-17 23:06
Hey sploodge, did you receive your backpack, it's been 11 days since I place the order but until n ...

Nope, not yet..
2015-6-17
Use props
wiski23
lvl.2

New Zealand

Anyone got there back packs yet???  Pathetic service
2015-6-17
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

wiski23 Posted at 2015-6-18 15:06

DJI customer service is lower than whale fecal matter and that's on the bottom of the ocean.

What's wrong folks? The website claims 5-7 working days before shipment after payment confirmation. My PayPal payment was processed right away, DJI  confirmed the payment the following day. DJI however isn't living up to their obligation to deliver in a timely fashion.

If you can't deliver in 5-7 working days, then change the website to say so. Don't lead people on so that they place orders with you and then don't deliver.

There's an old adage in the USA, the two happiest days that a boat owner has, the day they buy it and the day they sell. This is soon to be displaced by dealing with DJI online sales.
2015-6-18
Use props
S.Nyky
lvl.2

Canada

wiski23 Posted at 2015-6-18 15:06

This ordering directly from DJI is a joke, will NOT order anything directly again. I need this to travel and even though they take my money instantly my order is in limbo with no support whatsoever. Emailed, tried chat, no one seems to respond and if you do chat with someone they are illiterate, rude and offer no answers. Still waiting on my second battery as well. Wake up DJI, get your sh!t together!
2015-6-18
Use props
superdodoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118422 ft
United States

Any idea how to cancel the order. I was trying to follow the instruction here http://store.dji.com/help/ordering/faq but I don't see cancel button. Thanks.
2015-6-18
Use props
wiski23
lvl.2

New Zealand

Since getting no response from their so called online service I went the Twitter route. After publicly outing them as pathetic they DM'd me. Not that that's gotten anywhere really. But atleast it's a start I guess....
I got please be patient we are doing our best. And tracking # would be sent in a couple of days, that was 4 days ago.
All anyone wants is a little communication right? Why not state, 5-30 days? Or atleast email us a time frame?
Bombard their Twitter and Facebook, that'll get them communicating!
2015-6-18
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Well boys and girls, I just received a response to my customer service sales department email.

My hard shell back pack was supposed to be shipped within 5-7 working days which put the latest shipment date of Tuesday. My order page has indicated the order is in the Prepare cue.

It's a lie! Imagine that? DJI lied to me again. You'd think I learned my lesson, but no I gave them another chance and they lied. They wrote in response to my request that they have have high demand but little supply. The email goes on to say that they are pushing colleagues in factory and logistics to speed up, then the email goes off rambling about batteries.

I'm done, stick a fork into me.

Tahoe_Ed, if you read this, please contact me? You have my information.

PayPal here I come!
2015-6-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules