New Account
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xMaritimerx
lvl.1

Canada

After trial and error and problems with my email I have set up another account. This is me now from Maritimer to xMaritimerx.

Question .. Can my flight records from old user name Maritimer be transferred to my new xMaritimerx?
Do my points get transferred as well or do i start out as a newbie?

Please let me know thanks
Daryl

2019-1-28
Use props
xMaritimerx
lvl.1

Canada

Also ..  can i still fly my drone under new account?
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Well come on in, to the forum. Once again. Haha

Sync your flights over?

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that your old flight records and forum points can't be transferred to your new account. Regarding the flying drone with a new account, yes, you could still fly your drone with this new account, however, the old files will be bounded with your previous account and I'm afraid that your aircraft will not appear on this new account as you've used different email to activate your drone/s. You may refer the link below. Thank you for your support.

2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 09:21
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that your old flight records and forum points can't be transferred to your new account. Regarding the flying drone with a new account, yes, you could still fly your drone with this new account, however, the old files will be bounded with your previous account and I'm afraid that your aircraft will not appear on this new account as you've used different email to activate your drone/s. You may refer the link below. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

Is there a specific reason, we can’t forward our identity to a new Account?

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
xMaritimerx
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 09:21
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Sorry that your old flight records and forum points can't be transferred to your new account. Regarding the flying drone with a new account, yes, you could still fly your drone with this new account, however, the old files will be bounded with your previous account and I'm afraid that your aircraft will not appear on this new account as you've used different email to activate your drone/s. You may refer the link below. Thank you for your support.

[view_image]

So what ur saying my drone doesnt exist on my new acc on the forum?
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

xMaritimerx Posted at 1-28 11:48
So what ur saying my drone doesnt exist on my new acc on the forum?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Yes, due to that the drone is bounded to the email that you've used to activate the drone. Therefore, the drone would not appear on your profile since the email that you use in the forum is different from the email that you've used to activate your aircraft. Thanks for understanding.  
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-28 10:48
Is there a specific reason, we can’t forward our identity to a new Account?

Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. The points and flight distance will be permanently bonded to the email that you've used here in the forum. Thank for understanding.
2019-1-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-28 13:33
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply. The points and flight distance will be permanently bonded to the email that you've used here in the forum. Thank for understanding.

That’s a shame, considering that due to technical difficulties, were no fault of Maritimer.

Atleast his previous points can still be used in DJI store purchase...  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules