Any advice before I send this back? :(
592 4 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BJ42
lvl.2

United States

I've done everything in the book, but the tilt is 98% of the time a good (not excellent) despite every adjustment I make. The previous dji ronin worked way better than this one and I was a tad less picky about how balanced it was because it gave me excellent compared to this one where I have to smack it against the wall to work...lol don't worry I didn't actually do that.   I've calibriated both the system and the joystick mulitple times, updated the firmware, downgraded the firmware, upgraded individually each update one at a time but it looks horrible. And yes ibis was not on. I autotune after every change. I deteled the app and re-downloaded it. All axis' are clearly fine.   I've tried to adjust the roll axis and the others to see if it would change but nothing. I talked to techincal support and while I appreicate their time in helping me, to be honest it was not very helpful as I know there is nothing that can be done except send it back.  But who knows. Anything I'm doing wrong before I send this back? I'm not going to spend another week like the last one trying to see if it works. If anyone has any last suggestions before I send this back please help.  

Current one:

The previous dji ronin-s I sent back:
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_vmHJ43KI77Xh
New
United States

I’m having a problem as well. The Pan won’t balance correct and everything  else says excellent. Then when I turn off SmoothTrack, it still do a complete 360. Even with me hitting the trigger the camera never completely follows my direction. The pan doesn’t lock so when I turn the camera just wings.
2019-1-28
Use props
BJ42
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_vmHJ43KI77Xh Posted at 1-28 21:38
I’m having a problem as well. The Pan won’t balance correct and everything  else says excellent. Then when I turn off SmoothTrack, it still do a complete 360. Even with me hitting the trigger the camera never completely follows my direction. The pan doesn’t lock so when I turn the camera just wings.

Yeah its annoying to say the least. Just out of curiosity did you get yours when the sale was going on?
2019-1-29
Use props
djiuser_vmHJ43KI77Xh
New
United States

Just got it Friday.
2019-1-29
Use props
djiuser_vmHJ43KI77Xh
New
United States

BJ42 Posted at 1-29 06:14
Yeah its annoying to say the least. Just out of curiosity did you get yours when the sale was going on?
Just got it  Friday.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules