Waypoints 2.0 device sync?
1149 3 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1px0ff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237238 ft
United States

Waypoints 2.0 looks really awesome. I was playing around with the planner on my phone, but was thinking how much easier it would be to work with the waypoint editor while on my iPad. Is it possible to sync your saved tasks between devices that are logged in by the same user?
2019-1-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I tried that between my 2 iphones and it does not sync to task library.
2019-1-28
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you connect your device to iTunes go into the DJI folders and find Waypoints.db copy this out and then connect your other device to iTunes and copy it back.

Not exactly seamless but it’s doable. There’s a thread on it somewhere but can’t locate it, msinger posted a how too, can’t locate that either!!
2019-1-28
Use props
1px0ff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237238 ft
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 1-28 20:19
If you connect your device to iTunes go into the DJI folders and find Waypoints.db copy this out and then connect your other device to iTunes and copy it back.

Not exactly seamless but it’s doable. There’s a thread on it somewhere but can’t locate it, msinger posted a how too, can’t locate that either!!

oh nice! yeah that isn't really user friendly but makes sense.  I have had to do this with my osmo mobile recordings from the other DJI Go app.  Thanks!
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules