Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Keeps Avoiding Me, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
3382 12 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlammyD90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

This process has been going on now for 4 weeks. I sent my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 in to be replaced after it had hit a tree during a routine flight, not that big of a deal. I had purchased DJI Care and I paid my deductible and sent the drone in. After a week I started to press DJI support, for answers why the drone had not shipped after they recieved it and I waited the 1-2 business days. The first 3 people I got from support had absolutley no answers for me. Finally they said that the drone was out of stock. Then finally I reached "Jet" with DJI and he provided me a coupon code for the website to replace the drone with the airframe and battery combo. He said I would need to pay for the battery (not a big deal, I have 3 Phantom 4 series drones), which is good with me. I went onto the website to use the coupon code and found out that it was no good. I contacted Jet last Friday and sent him the requested screen shots of every step I took to use the coupon code. Since then I have had no response. It is now Monday night and this is the 3rd or 4th week DJI has been in possesion of my drone. I would like answers. I would really like to resolve this problem like human beings. I just need a solid answer. I may point out that I currently own a Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (DJI has this one), Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, DJI Spark, DJI Mavic Pro. If you add that up its a lot of dollars spent with DJI. Its a true shame that as a loyal customer I would have to undergo with treatment.

If someone (DJI Diana) would reach out to me please.

2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SlammyD90, we are sincerely sorry for the troubles that have been caused, I managed to get the email via your Forum account and tried the coupon with the same error, I will inform the team to double check the coupon and contact you as soon as possible, thank you.
2019-1-28
Use props
SlammyD90
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4578816 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you DJI Mindy, I am trying to get this handled by the Chinese New Year.
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SlammyD90 Posted at 1-28 18:49
Thank you DJI Mindy, I am trying to get this handled by the Chinese New Year.

I understand your concern, we have informed the team to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently and note the email, thank you.
2019-1-28
Use props
djiuser_DcIrr7RQvNPw
New
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-28 19:10
I understand your concern, we have informed the team to contact you in working hours, please wait patiently and note the email, thank you.

Mindy I would also like to speak on having issues with DJI. I have been dealing with the run around from an existing case. Please private message me so we can discuss the resolution of this matter as DJI has not been helpful in assisting me.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_DcIrr7RQvNPw Posted at 4-9 14:02
Mindy I would also like to speak on having issues with DJI. I have been dealing with the run around from an existing case. Please private message me so we can discuss the resolution of this matter as DJI has not been helpful in assisting me.

Hi there, we apologize if you have any unpleasant experience with our support or product, I have sent you PM, please provide us with more details, thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
Rsix S Riverazo
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-28 18:46
Hi SlammyD90, we are sincerely sorry for the troubles that have been caused, I managed to get the email via your Forum account and tried the coupon with the same error, I will inform the team to double check the coupon and contact you as soon as possible, thank you.

Hello DJI Mindy,

I don't mean to hijack this forum, but is this a common thing with DJI? I am having same issues with my case, DJI is passing me around with different support person, one minute it's Michael then it's Lydia then it's someone who wants whole new log again. The whole circle me around is quite frustrating.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Rsix S Riverazo Posted at 5-27 03:47
Hello DJI Mindy,

I don't mean to hijack this forum, but is this a common thing with DJI? I am having same issues with my case, DJI is passing me around with different support person, one minute it's Michael then it's Lydia then it's someone who wants whole new log again. The whole circle me around is quite frustrating.

Hi Rsix, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, may I have the case number and the related info so that we can check more details of what happened? Thank you.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJIRjohn
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-27 22:35
Hi Rsix, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our customer support, may I have the case number and the related info so that we can check more details of what happened? Thank you.

Hello DJI Mindy,

Thank you and DJI for looking into it, CAS-3092817-Q3F5Z2. I  was also advised that DJI is looking into it.
2019-5-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJIRjohn Posted at 5-29 06:05
Hello DJI Mindy,

Thank you and DJI for looking into it, CAS-3092817-Q3F5Z2. I  was also advised that DJI is looking into it.

Hi DJIRjohn, we've read your own post and Diana has responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190385-1-1.html Please kindly check and keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks!
2019-5-30
Use props
DJIRjohn
lvl.2

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-30 01:15
Hi DJIRjohn, we've read your own post and Diana has responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-190385-1-1.html Please kindly check and keep us updated there for better follow-up, thanks!

It has been almost a week now and all I get is the same e-mail, I  have proven myself with a thousand words day after day. Listen, if this is how DJI wants to treat a loyal customer who owns multiple DJI products, I am very much worried now with my other DJI toys...
2019-5-30
Use props
DJIRjohn
lvl.2

Canada

DJIRjohn Posted at 5-30 03:22
It has been almost a week now and all I get is the same e-mail, I  have proven myself with a thousand words day after day. Listen, if this is how DJI wants to treat a loyal customer who owns multiple DJI products, I am very much worried now with my other DJI toys...[view_image]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OB5GioNjuc

I push no stick down for 13 seconds, this is very insulting.... Nobody lands a Quadcopter on a Cardinal directions, please stop it now DJI, it's not funny....  

2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DJIRjohn Posted at 5-30 03:25
[view_image]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OB5GioNjuc

Hi DJIRjohn, your case has been escalated to the higher level team for a better follow-up, the team will keep contacting you to make it clear, hope we can figure this out soon.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules