Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is this a joke dji staffs pls confirm
1840 26 2019-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hkphoto.com
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Just see this in fb
Screenshot_20190129-135648_Chrome.png
2019-1-28
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hope this is not fake news. I would be really happy to see these features on the next fw update.
2019-1-28
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Home Run
2019-1-28
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-1-28
Use props
Webcruise
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Great news. Cant wait to test it
2019-1-28
Use props
kburn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 435640 ft
Australia

I don't see an infinity lock option... only AFS or AFC. So I guess we are stuck with relying on DJI focusing? Which in some cases still pumps... or with changes in focus during motionlapse at night?
I'm glad about the updates... but the one thing I was looking for was the infinity lock for video, photos and timelapse....
2019-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome. I think I want one now.
2019-1-29
Use props
Cameleon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60394 ft
United Kingdom

kburn Posted at 1-29 05:19
I don't see an infinity lock option... only AFS or AFC. So I guess we are stuck with relying on DJI focusing? Which in some cases still pumps... or with changes in focus during motionlapse at night?
I'm glad about the updates... but the one thing I was looking for was the infinity lock for video, photos and timelapse....

+1.....  
2019-1-29
Use props
FatherXmas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic news!
2019-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Woe Posted at 1-29 05:49
Awesome. I think I want one now.

I have to say ease of use and portability and if you don’t expect it to be the better than the best DSLR on the market lol , you’ll have a bundle of fun with this and it will be a great compliment B roll for your drone videos as well as really nice video footage which can be done without causing to much fuss .
2019-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-29 08:47
I have to say ease of use and portability and if you don’t expect it to be the better than the best DSLR on the market lol , you’ll have a bundle of fun with this and it will be a great compliment B roll for your drone videos as well as really nice video footage which can be done without causing to much fuss .

Awesome. I'm definitely interested. Now to convince the wife
2019-1-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Woe Posted at 1-29 11:18
Awesome. I'm definitely interested. Now to convince the wife

It’s so small how will she find it , although women would find a lot less, maybe a pair of shoes will do the trick.
2019-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 1-29 11:25
It’s so small how will she find it , although women would find a lot less, maybe a pair of shoes will do the trick.

Are you a mind reader . That's what I was thinking, do something

for her and maybe just maybe she will return the favor
2019-1-29
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Woe Posted at 1-29 11:41
Are you a mind reader . That's what I was thinking, do something

for her and maybe just maybe she will return the favor

I was in the same position as you, where my wife found no need for me to spend on another camera.  I then bought the OP for a last minute wedding.  She wanted me to return it.  Lol..  Then one Sunday evening we drove to Starbucks and I captured some b-roll of the establishment featuring my wife ordering her coffee, preparing it, drinking it, and walking back to the car.  Later that night I posted the video on FB and the response from people was so good that they thought Starbucks paid me to do it.  Lol.  My wife loved the video very much that she immediately understood why I got the osmo pocket.  The camera is so tiny and discreet that you can literally use it anywhere.  The osmo pocket is not a perfect camera, but believe me when I tell you that it will up your social media game.  Take your wife to a botanical garden, to the beach, for coffee etc, and make her a nice cinematic video.  She will love it!  Good luck!   

2019-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 1-29 12:39
I was in the same position as you, where my wife found no need for me to spend on another camera.  I then bought the OP for a last minute wedding.  She wanted me to return it.  Lol..  Then one Sunday evening we drove to Starbucks and I captured some b-roll of the establishment featuring my wife ordering her coffee, preparing it, drinking it, and walking back to the car.  Later that night I posted the video on FB and the response from people was so good that they thought Starbucks paid me to do it.  Lol.  My wife loved the video very much that she immediately understood why I got the osmo pocket.  The camera is so tiny and discreet that you can literally use it anywhere.  The osmo pocket is not a perfect camera, but believe me when I tell you that it will up your social media game.  Take your wife to a botanical garden, to the beach, for coffee etc, and make her a nice cinematic video.  She will love it!  Good luck!

My problem is I just got the osmo mobile 2 a few months ago. Hence the problem

of another handheld camera.
2019-1-29
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Woe Posted at 1-29 13:03

I also own the OM2 and I haven't used it since I got the OP.  The OM2 takes longer to set up and it is sometimes cumbersome to use in public. Tell your wife the OM2 doesn't count.  After all, its not a camera.  Lol.
2019-1-29
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Woe Posted at 1-29 13:03

I've got the OM2 as well, and have just ordered an OP. I find the OM2 a bit of a pain to set up and use, plus without fail as soon as I do someone calls me .. consequently I hardly ever use it. Looking forward to getting my OP though
2019-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Joemar7 Posted at 1-29 13:34
I also own the OM2 and I haven't used it since I got the OP.  The OM2 takes longer to set up and it is sometimes cumbersome to use in public. Tell your wife the OM2 doesn't count.  After all, its not a camera.  Lol.

Can I sleep on your couch after I tell her that
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Thank you for sharing this information with us. As of the moment, we still have no update about the said topic. For the latest DJI Product update please check our official website at www.dji.com for more information. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

forbsie Posted at 1-29 14:01
I've got the OM2 as well, and have just ordered an OP. I find the OM2 a bit of a pain to set up and use, plus without fail as soon as I do someone calls me  .. consequently I hardly ever use it. Looking forward to getting my OP though

I agree, I only you it when traveling,

My wife really like the videos from the OM2.  

So ill start the conversation there. Wish me luck guys
2019-1-29
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Looks cool! Thanks for sharing
2019-1-30
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Satisfied ?!!? They beat their own deadline, too.  Thanks DJI team.
2019-1-30
Use props
WebParrot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23625 ft
  • >>>
United States

kburn Posted at 1-29 05:19
I don't see an infinity lock option... only AFS or AFC. So I guess we are stuck with relying on DJI focusing? Which in some cases still pumps... or with changes in focus during motionlapse at night?
I'm glad about the updates... but the one thing I was looking for was the infinity lock for video, photos and timelapse....

Didn't know that the 'infinity lock' was on the to-do list.  FWIW, pumping is a little reduced, especially when lighting is not highly contrasted between objects covered.
Have you had a chance to check out the changes?
2019-1-30
Use props
neil video
lvl.2
United Kingdom

WebParrot Posted at 1-30 06:56
Didn't know that the 'infinity lock' was on the to-do list.  FWIW, pumping is a little reduced, especially when lighting is not highly contrasted between objects covered.
Have you had a chance to check out the changes?

There's some debate about whether infinity mode is even possible.

IMO, due to the lens/sensor combination on the OP, it could only be done if the focus is approx 3m-infinity, which might cause more problems than it solves, especially if people are expecting it to be like a GoPro with everything in focus from 30cm - infinity.
2019-1-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
Would be really useful!
2019-1-30
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

Finally some sanity from DJI.... well done.
2019-1-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

neil video Posted at 1-30 07:14
There's some debate about whether infinity mode is even possible.

IMO, due to the lens/sensor combination on the OP, it could only be done if the focus is approx 3m-infinity, which might cause more problems than it solves, especially if people are expecting it to be like a GoPro with everything in focus from 30cm - infinity.

I think the 3 metre would be unacceptable, there has been improvements made and from my experience there is a noticeable difference indoors and I had no problems outdoors except when first turned on.
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules