DJI Lost my remote controller :(
682 5 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deepindersinghb
lvl.1
United States

Hi,
I sent my Mavic 2 Pro for replacement under the DJI Care program.  The repair process went smooth but once the repaired AC was delivered, DJI sent only the aircraft and gimbal but forgot to send my remote controller, even though it is specifically mentioned in the packing slip email that they sent me.  Now, on one end their email support is claiming that the remote controller was sent but when I called the support team, they accepted that the controller wasn't in the sealed box.  This is just extremely horrible customer service.  

I got my AC hand-carried, all the way from India, because they don't have authorised repair services here.  Now, because of this delay, I have no way of getting my AC back for the next few months.  
Best,
Sukhmani/Deep
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Sukhmani, we are so sorry for the miss of RC, this is never the experience we want you to have with us. We managed to get your previous case number and your concern has been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon of the further resolution, please wait patiently.
2019-1-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to know that
2019-1-30
Use props
Can I get my drone back?
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27142 ft
United States

Did they ever send you your controller or a new one?
2019-2-12
Use props
MavicInIndia
lvl.1
India

Yes.  My old controller was found.
2019-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MavicInIndia Posted at 2-12 23:25
Yes.  My old controller was found.

Glad to hear that, please keep us updated if you have further concern, enjoy flying.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules