2 questions about handling of the OsmoPocket ...
348 0 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbfa04c20
New
Germany

2 questions to the community about handling the Osmo Pocket:

1) If I want to take videos of my children skiing by skiing next to or behind them, what are the most appropriate settings (I have checked the one I am currently using)?

Fast following [X]
Slow following

Gimbal Lock
Follow Mode [X]
FPV (First Person View)
(Active Track is not supported in FPV mode. )

Focus mode:
AFC [X]
AFS

Active Track [X]

I tried to use "Active Track" by making a double tip on the subject in the Osmo Pocket's display on the obvject (person) to mark it green.
I think it's best if I take the probable shooting distance so that he recognizes the stored object - right?

But somehow he always loses the object - although there are no other disturbing objects and then films something else ...

I had also tried the "locked" mode, but it's often too much from the sky for me and without the previously unavailable control wheel the altitude correction on the mini display is a torture.

2) Am I the only one who always gets accidentally out of video mode and into photo mode just because I can't get the double clicks fast enough for re-centering with cold fingers?
Then you want to make a video recording, don't pay attention to the tiny photo icon in the upper left corner and take only one photo instead of starting a video recording. If it were up to MIR, I would like to configure the recording mode switch completely out of the clicks on the button ... and also from the FIRST click on this button ....

Translated with DeepL.com/Translator
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules