553 2 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Can anyone explain why my Mavic 2 PRO generated a sequence of files with discrepancies of time. They were all registered at the same day and with no time between them, however some show 4 hours difference with one another. Please see the photo below.

6F4D1EAF-129D-41CA-9CD2-E540667E904C.jpeg
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please clarify your current firmware version? I will forward this concern to our R&D department for further help. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Eduardo0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6443990 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 10:07
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please clarify your current firmware version? May I also know if you were using the original SD card came with the aircraft? I will forward this concern to our R&D department for further help. Thank you.

Hi Natalia. Currently using the latest firmware available, the one released this month. Mavic 2 PRO does not come with a SD card, at least mine did not come with one therefore I am using a class 10 64Gb that has accompanied me with my previous DJI drones. For the monitor, I use now the CS which as evebody claims to be behind (and it is) the normal updates we see in other plataforms.
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules