Dji Smart controller maximum charge 99%?
6909 15 2019-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bj0rn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 166289 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Any idea if it is possible to charge the DJI Smart controller to the full 100%? It seems to stay at 99% and it necer atops blinken while charging. Is this supposed to stop while fully charged?
And yes it runs the lastes dirmware etc.

Cheers
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you were using the DJI official USB Power Adapter to charge the remote controller? If not, please make sure to use a USB power adapter certified FCC/CE rated V/2. Also, the battery level indicator will stop blinking when fully charge. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2019-1-29
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 10:31
Hi, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please confirm if you were using the DJI official USB Power Adapter to charge the remote controller? If not, please make sure to use a USB power adapter certified FCC/CE rated V/2. Also, the battery level indicator will stop blinking when fully charge. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Thanks for the fast reply, I’m using the official dji power adapter.

Cheers,
Bjorn
2019-1-29
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-29 10:31

Problem solved, after unplugging the charger and plugging it back in twice, it went straight to 100%!
2019-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bj0rn Posted at 1-29 10:54
Problem solved, after unplugging the charger and plugging it back in twice, it went straight to 100%!

Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that it is now working. Should you have further concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2019-1-29
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I'm experiencing the same issue I think there is bigger issue here. reconnecting, powering down and back on doesn't help.

@Bjo0rn did you experienced this again?
2019-3-1
Use props
Bj0rn
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

DH_Pilot Posted at 3-1 08:05
I'm experiencing the same issue I think there is bigger issue here. reconnecting, powering down and back on doesn't help.

@Bjo0rn did you experienced this again?

Happened just once with the very first charge. Never experienced it again. It takes a really long time to charge from 99% tot 100% though...
2019-3-1
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

Bj0rn Posted at 3-1 08:31
Happened just once with the very first charge. Never experienced it again. It takes a really long time to charge from 99% tot 100% though...

I left it on original supplied powerful charger for more than one hour or maybe 2 still on 99%. Trying now fully discharge and then do charging once more time will see.
2019-3-1
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
  • >>>
Slovakia

DH_Pilot Posted at 3-1 08:48
I left it on original supplied powerful charger for more than one hour or maybe 2 still on 99%. Trying now fully discharge and then do charging once more time will see.

By the way on which firmware are you on? Are you already on latest released today? version 0400?
2019-3-1
Use props
fansc71a8ee9
New
Malaysia

I have the same problem. Managed to fully charged to 100% only once and subsequently only to 99% .Charging  LED’s flashing fast continuously. Newly purchased controller and with the latest firmware .
Tried the unplugging method but it doesn’t work for me .

2019-3-7
Use props
conisteph
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184134 ft
  • >>>
France

Bonjour,  J'ai le même problème. Ne charge qu'à  seulement à 99%. Les voyants de charge clignotent rapidement en permanence. Contrôleur neuf et avec le dernier firmware.
J'ai essayé la méthode de débranchement mais ça ne marche pas pour moi.
1 ere charge 99%. Deuxième en cours et semble toujours bloqué à 99%. Que faire? merci.
2019-4-25
Use props
walendi
lvl.1
Poland

Same problem. 99% and fast LED blinking. Never reached 100%
2019-5-6
Use props
BIGDZ
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same problem here 99% and continues to charge and it does not stop, charging. It never did this before.
2020-3-13
Use props
les allen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272 ft

United Kingdom

Same problems here
2020-3-21
Use props
Virginia Flyer
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-1-29 10:31

Hello, I am having the same or similar problem. My smart controller charging lights never cut off, it never fully charges. I am using the supplied charger, tethering to my battery charger with the USB C supplied cable. Software is up to date. If I cut on the SC and plug in the cable, its says weak charging. I have tried different cables and different wall charger, computer charger and pretty much exhaussted my resources in trying to solve this problem. Please advise.
2020-6-15
Use props
djiuser_VLNYbWeRFwXH
New

Hong Kong

DJI Natalia Posted at 2019-1-29 10:31

MY SC waa charging fine since I bought it two weeks ago, however today it is shiwing red, and all four lights are blinking in sequence......indicating that it's still charging even after 24hrs.  Yes i am still using bith tge original cgargrr and USB cable......any solutions please.
2020-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules